GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
There is not a single likeable person on this show. Truly amazing. Gemma the lying bytch. Jax the immature rage filled brat. Juice the coward rat. Jimmy Smits the simp. Ulser the cancer patient snoop. The gullible dope addict BM. The MC just a bunch of listless followers. The uncle tom black MC. The asian gang being the blamed set for the season. The mexican MC/9'ers just being pawns all the time. Nobody or nothing to get behind.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
every show shouldnt get an after-show wrap up. theres nothing that needs to be explained or cleared up for the audience. shyt is fast food material. trying to talk about this shyt like there is some :leon:shyt we arent seeing.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
There is not a single likeable person on this show. Truly amazing. Gemma the lying bytch. Jax the immature rage filled brat. Juice the coward rat. Jimmy Smits the simp. Ulser the cancer patient snoop. The gullible dope addict BM. The MC just a bunch of listless followers. The uncle tom black MC. The asian gang being the blamed set for the season. The mexican MC/9'ers just being pawns all the time. Nobody or nothing to get behind.
That's why it's easy for me to watch. I have no attachment to anyone since opie got his head caved in.
every show shouldnt get an after-show wrap up. theres nothing that needs to be explained or cleared up for the audience. shyt is fast food material. trying to talk about this shyt like there is some :leon:shyt we arent seeing.
Fact.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
That's why it's easy for me to watch. I have no attachment to anyone since opie got his head caved in.

Fact.
True..

No incoming heartbreak for me at all this season...
Keep the shootouts and murders coming for all I care...I'll be watching the show like...

iWubOnb.gif

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I've always tried to defend the show when it jumped shark 2 seasons ago. But tonights episode was absolutely terrible, not one likable character left. Too many unrealistic scenes throughout the show, too much over the top scenes including both jax's gruesome torture scenes. Im real skeptical if I want to continue watching the show, i really dont want to but i have to. A lot of my favorite shows got ruined like entourage, dexter but damn this show is disappointing

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've always tried to defend the show when it jumped shark 2 seasons ago. But tonights episode was absolutely terrible, not one likable character left. Too many unrealistic scenes throughout the show, too much over the top scenes including both jax's gruesome torture scenes. Im real skeptical if I want to continue watching the show, i really dont want to but i have to. A lot of my favorite shows got ruined like entourage, dexter but damn this show is disappointing

i stopped watching 2 seasons ago...

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
If u made it thru Dexter, you can make it thru this:beli:

At this point I'm watching to see Jax and the club fall. If they make it outta this again... :snoop: