GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

clutch

Future shock
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
This show brehs...
The series is almost over and yet they dedicated time to the relationship problems of a pedo and bipolar weirdo. Something literally nobody cares about. :snoop:
Ol' creepy Kurt managed to squeeze in one last (?) "sex in front of other people" scene. :snoop:
The old lady sensing that Jax is a good person...presumably minutes after her son told her that Jax's crew shot at and punched him earlier in the day. :snoop:
Abel gets out acted by the plate of cookies before eavesdropping on yet another Gemma confession. :snoop:
And then to top it off, FX airs a Talking Dead ripoff hosted by the Wal-Mart Great Value brand version of Chris Hardwick. :snoop:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Abel gets out acted by the plate of cookies before eavesdropping on yet another Gemma confession. :snoop:

Goldeneye-007.gif

Flychologist

All Star
Daps
Finally caught up with the episodes. I think i might have fukkery poisoning. way too much too fast :sadcam:

why didnt bobby attack/obstruct Marks all he had to do was fall on his back or something. Now that marks is in jail, do the 9ers protect him or do they kill him? I don't see juice getting to him and even if he does Marks looks like he could take him in a fight easily.

Marks isn't getting the final W. Jax is going to lose the club or get killed cause he killed the other leader

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
Brehs, so much fukkery to contemplate.

SOA is the last show that needs an aftershow. shyt is already bloated as fukk, and then to tack on this horrific shyt afterwards?

Once Marx got arrested, wouldn't his organization have wiped out the sons? If they are a legit criminal enterprise, all contingency plans should've been discussed in advance. It's not like it would be hard to track down the remaining sons and their loved ones.

I knew Samcro were some innovative motherfukkers, but they can make black people in a couple hours? I know you shouldn't question the fukkery, but how do you sew together a couple of rotting corpses? Good thing all black people are the same skin color and size.

This is one of the better recaps of this episode http://www.avclub.com/tvclub/sons-anarchy-what-piece-work-man-211424
They do a good job explaining how terrible of a plot device Abel is, and how the shytty writing takes away from the impact of Bobby's death.

Going back to last episode, I find it funny that Jax laments that he never thought "this" would happen. You threaten a kingpin, and don't think that they'll come after your shytty little biker gang and your family?

Gemma is like the Al Capone of Charming. Assault a sheriff in her own office, weeks after her predecessor was murdered, brehs.
And speak of Patterson, they're trying to solve Tara's death, but not his? Black people's lives really don't mean shyt on this show.