GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
How'd that game turn out? :sas2:
:wow:
You got me.
just a few things that crossed my mind

1. why doesn't jax just tell the ira to stop fukking with marxs?? they already hate blacks.. they love the sons.. they even have a charter in ireland.. yet they never think to go to them like "kill this guy for us" or "don't move any guns to them, give them to the mexican" THEN clip up with the new crew and new guns

i mean that's the plan right.. kill marx, give the guns to the spanish and black to split... why they waiting to kill him first??

matter of fact, sons, new blacks, mexican and the white power team should be able to take him out together right? they all benefit off his death and all have agreed to chill after it's done right?

i think these writers just suck... at first i thought it was fukkery.. but they got the characters not even making logical sense
Well, Jax did say that Marks was smarter than him. :ld:
Melo funna win an Emmy off this, my #knickas:blessed:
:ohlawd:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Promo for the 9th episode of the season that airs next week:

that's what we're gonna do.:heh::childplease:

blackwater should sue suttery for defamation of character because it doesn't put their company in a good light that this old decrepit biker gang could take out some former blackwater goons.

Last edited:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
How'd that game turn out? :sas2:
that's what we're gonna do.:heh::childplease:

blackwater should sue suttery for deformation of character because it doesn't put their company in a good light that this old decrepit biker gang could take out some former blackwater goons.
:russ:
I'm saying right.
The IRA, CARTELS, AB and a host of other "extra-legal" organizations should file a class action suit against Sutter.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if August already paid off the niners and Mayans to betray Jax and the Sons when the time was right. All the loses he will potentially take were nothing collateral damage in the grand scheme of ultimately destroying the Sons.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I wouldn't be surprised if August already paid off the niners and Mayans to betray Jax and the Sons when the time was right. All the loses he will potentially take were nothing collateral damage in the grand scheme of ultimately destroying the Sons.

Perfect ending right there :nassalute:But the white audience would have a fit if the black and brown people killed white gang...I love it, but Sutter doesn't have the balls to pull it off

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm watching it right now. Say word they got the pale faced kasthian from Defiance to be the indian hills number 2 this nikka been in mad movies!!! :gladbron:

WME6U.jpg

Daytak Tarr. ruthless muthafukka... I hope he sticks around for sons...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I hope that guywho with Jury when he got killed shows up and just wrecks shyt.

I vote for this the 2nd is gonna ask for a charter vote to either kick jax out or kill jax... presidents dont go around killing other charter leaders... there was no vote jax broke the rules.... shyt is all gonna come down on him...

:comeon:

cook

Banned
Daps
I vote for this the 2nd is gonna ask for a charter vote to either kick jax out or kill jax... presidents dont go around killing other charter leaders... there was no vote jax broke the rules.... shyt is all gonna come down on him...

:comeon:

Na, it was self defense and he'll just tell the VP he can be the pres now and that guy will fall right in line

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Na, it was self defense and he'll just tell the VP he can be the pres now and that guy will fall right in line
I don't see that happening. The way Sutter shot the scene and dialog makes it seems like he will use this incident to set up Jax's death