GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
For those of you keeping score at home, SAMCRO has murdered more blacks and minorities this season than the whole Aryan Brotherhood has but they're the "****** lovers that hate those nazis" I dont think the AB has even caught any black bodies outside of that cop, they're just all talk, they looked at the dead ****** storage truck like "wait?...you guys actually killed them? why? "

That ambiguously racist crew vs obviously racist crew fight looked like a wrangler commercial. I was waiting for :smugfavre: to show up with a football and tell jax to go long.

I really can't wait for this show to end, its obvious its written for simpletons and idiots. I feel sorry for people who take this serious.This shyt is more comedy than drama at this point.

Juice will give Alvarez any intel he has......EXCEPT the one piece of intel that would actually make a difference about a person who tried to kill you one day earlier that could pretty much end the street war. Then he's trapped in a room with Nero and says absolutely nothing about it. Juices loyalty to people who want to kill him is amazing...ly stupid. What makes it even more worse is that Alvarez JUST FINISHED SAYING HE WAS GOING TO GET INFO ABOUT THE SUNS....but takes none from the guy with no reason to lie to him. I swear every "boss" on this show is an idiot.

Jax thinking Taras murder is ore important than the head sheriff of the county getting killed :russ: they haven't even said Roosevelts name all season.

Know how i know juice is black? cause jax ordered him to kill that girl and nero holds the grudge against him for being a soldier and following orders all the while telling jax that he loves him and calling him brother. That is the official sutter SOA black guy treatment.

So at the end of the day, Lin is going to get shanked in a jail cell he shouldn't even be in for a murder he didn't even commit. Rough being a minority on this show. The dude who said tyler talks like a runaway slave was right, dude is always on some "whut is weez gunna do massa jax? Im 'fraid suh. Mah tinee negro brain don't be wurkin like yours boss."

I can't wait until the god mode cheat code that allows these dudes to stare down the barrels of guns and smile, have speeding cars come to a full stop in front of their bikes, and get their A1 felony cases thrown out of court wears off.
comedy-fantasy

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm so pissed what the 9ers have been reduced to. We are talking about a gang once lead by Antwon Mitchell. They were putting in work on the shield. Laroy took over when they brought to them to SOA & they were still okay. Now they got them looking like trash.
Breh both the One-9ers & the Byz Lats look :flabbynsick: on this show compared to on "The Shield".

Last edited:

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
Na..... Juice will take Lin out.... then off himself after confessing to Jax
I don't think so. Juice is a coward. He won't kill himself. He tried that already and lived. He had multiple chances to tell the truth , it's too late now. Even if he did Jax, he facing time for killing the hotel manager and for robbing the store. That is ifs it's important enough to investigate. I mean Roosevelt doesn't count , nor multiple blacks getting murdered and dumped on the docks. My god they cleaning up a massacre to reopen it again like in real life the Feds would have torn it down . If they reopen that place then we are not on earth but marvel earth 12-c . My guess with August crews getting dealt with , he going to have to go the merc route since the Niners flipped on him. August got to have military or former special opps to take out the Sons.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
at this point i'm just pissed i actually invested time into this show and now i just have to watch it to completion. never again will i overlook bullshyt thinking, ahh it's just tv anyway because once these writers get away with fukkery/suttery it doesn't get better, it gets worse. these writers kill off a sheriff and act like it didn't happen. "no look over here ..." fukk off. i ignored the signs and now it is what it is.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I don't think so. Juice is a coward. He won't kill himself. He tried that already and lived. He had multiple chances to tell the truth , it's too late now. Even if he did Jax, he facing time for killing the hotel manager and for robbing the store. That is ifs it's important enough to investigate. I mean Roosevelt doesn't count , nor multiple blacks getting murdered and dumped on the docks. My god they cleaning up a massacre to reopen it again like in real life the Feds would have torn it down . If they reopen that place then we are not on earth but marvel earth 12-c . My guess with August crews getting dealt with , he going to have to go the merc route since the Niners flipped on him. August got to have military or former special opps to take out the Sons.
mexican special forces ain't no joke and they couldn't cut it. only aliens with their high tech weaponry can take these fukkers out.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Only one person with the pedigree to take out Jax...

tumblr_lj8l5aJmN21qiguseo1_500.jpg

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
For those of you keeping score at home, SAMCRO has murdered more blacks and minorities this season than the whole Aryan Brotherhood has but they're the "****** lovers that hate those nazis" I dont think the AB has even caught any black bodies outside of that cop, they're just all talk, they looked at the dead ****** storage truck like "wait?...you guys actually killed them? why? "

That ambiguously racist crew vs obviously racist crew fight looked like a wrangler commercial. I was waiting for :smugfavre: to show up with a football and tell jax to go long.

I really can't wait for this show to end, its obvious its written for simpletons and idiots. I feel sorry for people who take this serious.This shyt is more comedy than drama at this point.

Juice will give Alvarez any intel he has......EXCEPT the one piece of intel that would actually make a difference about a person who tried to kill you one day earlier that could pretty much end the street war. Then he's trapped in a room with Nero and says absolutely nothing about it. Juices loyalty to people who want to kill him is amazing...ly stupid. What makes it even more worse is that Alvarez JUST FINISHED SAYING HE WAS GOING TO GET INFO ABOUT THE SUNS....but takes none from the guy with no reason to lie to him. I swear every "boss" on this show is an idiot.

Jax thinking Taras murder is ore important than the head sheriff of the county getting killed :russ: they haven't even said Roosevelts name all season.

Know how i know juice is black? cause jax ordered him to kill that girl and nero holds the grudge against him for being a soldier and following orders all the while telling jax that he loves him and calling him brother. That is the official sutter SOA black guy treatment.

So at the end of the day, Lin is going to get shanked in a jail cell he shouldn't even be in for a murder he didn't even commit. Rough being a minority on this show. The dude who said tyler talks like a runaway slave was right, dude is always on some "whut is weez gunna do massa jax? Im 'fraid suh. Mah tinee negro brain don't be wurkin like yours boss."

I can't wait until the god mode cheat code that allows these dudes to stare down the barrels of guns and smile, have speeding cars come to a full stop in front of their bikes, and get their A1 felony cases thrown out of court wears off.
The-Rock-Clapping-Reaction-Gif.gif

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

bruh!

7wuXfar.png

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
mexican special forces ain't no joke and they couldn't cut it. only aliens with their high tech weaponry can take these fukkers out.

The MC: Jax....the ship from independence day is about to fire its laser on charming:sadbron::damn:

Jax: It's ok.....I just need more time :jawalrus:

We all know whenever jax "needs more time" = WIN

That batman prep :banderas:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

This!!! Agreed 100% that every boss on this so is a freaking moron! Its like they are written dumb just so the SOA can pull a win over them. Its so obvious! And yeah this show is for people of the lowest denominator. We on the Coli just watch it for its fukkery. The part about Juice being black is why I'm giving you this rep!:russ: That is so true... Why is Juice getting hated on when he was just a mere foot soldier! And yet Nero is all "step-father" to Jax. Like I it would be a nightmare being black in the SOA universe. Anyways your post was full of truth. Also with SOA having way more minority kills than the freaking AB.

PS: I was the one who said Tyler sounded like he came straight of a slave plantation. Every time I hear him speak...:weirdo::weirdo::weirdo::weirdo::weirdo::weirdo:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw the episode. This show is just trash. Entertaining trash. It's the only way I can describe the show.

:snoop:@ how the 9ers are being done dirty
:snoop: @ that black biker gang following the Sons around
:laff:@ how out of place Theo Huxtable looks. He couldn't look threatening if he wanted to. Only ones who feel threatened by his appearance are these white paranoid officers these days.

lol @ how this is the last season, but doesn't feel like it at all. It's like business as usual.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Speaking of the 9rs. I think it was a mistake for Pope to have killed Leroy. I not only liked Leroy but he was an ACTUAL leader unlike that yes massa Tyler. All Pope should have done is had a talk with Leroy or gave him a warning. Now the 9rs aint shyt. Ever since Leroy died "blacks" in general have taken even more L's.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Speaking of the 9rs. I think it was a mistake for Pope to have killed Leroy. I not only liked Leroy but he was an ACTUAL leader unlike that yes massa Tyler. All Pope should have done is had a talk with Leroy or gave him a warning. Now the 9rs aint shyt. Ever since Leroy died "blacks" in general have taken even more L's.

Pope killed Leroy cause he got his daughter killed by tig in the hit and run. He shouldnt have though. Tyler is like the QB from blue mountain state. He had no plans to ever be in charge then got the job due to to the star going out in a freak accident. Dude went from weed carrier for leroys weed carrier to head of the whole gang. He's in way over his head and jax the only one walking him through it.....until its time to blame the blacks again.