GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
here's my sutter explanation on how the son's get out of cop shootings:

the b*stards patch over wit samcro, thus becoming sons :scust:

the recovering deputy reveals to nosy ass unser that the son's were involved in the shooting :merchant:

the sheriff confronts jax about the new revelation :ufdup:

jax explains that they are no longer samcro, that the b*stards are the sons now. reminds sheriff they don't allow blacks in the club :smugfavre:

sheriff accepts jax's explanation :ohhh:

sheriff goes to arrest t.o. and the new "sons' for the shooting, and murder of 2 deputies, also for all crimes the son's have committed the last 6 years :sadbron:

jax and the gang ride off :win:
Dat 'cism. :mjcry:
Dat twist. :ooh:
Dat Suttery. :wow:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
For those of you keeping score at home, SAMCRO has murdered more blacks and minorities this season than the whole Aryan Brotherhood has but they're the "****** lovers that hate those nazis" I dont think the AB has even caught any black bodies outside of that cop, they're just all talk, they looked at the dead ****** storage truck like "wait?...you guys actually killed them? why? "

That ambiguously racist crew vs obviously racist crew fight looked like a wrangler commercial. I was waiting for :smugfavre: to show up with a football and tell jax to go long.

I really can't wait for this show to end, its obvious its written for simpletons and idiots. I feel sorry for people who take this serious.This shyt is more comedy than drama at this point.

Juice will give Alvarez any intel he has......EXCEPT the one piece of intel that would actually make a difference about a person who tried to kill you one day earlier that could pretty much end the street war. Then he's trapped in a room with Nero and says absolutely nothing about it. Juices loyalty to people who want to kill him is amazing...ly stupid. What makes it even more worse is that Alvarez JUST FINISHED SAYING HE WAS GOING TO GET INFO ABOUT THE SUNS....but takes none from the guy with no reason to lie to him. I swear every "boss" on this show is an idiot.

Jax thinking Taras murder is ore important than the head sheriff of the county getting killed :russ: they haven't even said Roosevelts name all season.

Know how i know juice is black? cause jax ordered him to kill that girl and nero holds the grudge against him for being a soldier and following orders all the while telling jax that he loves him and calling him brother. That is the official sutter SOA black guy treatment.

So at the end of the day, Lin is going to get shanked in a jail cell he shouldn't even be in for a murder he didn't even commit. Rough being a minority on this show. The dude who said tyler talks like a runaway slave was right, dude is always on some "whut is weez gunna do massa jax? Im 'fraid suh. Mah tinee negro brain don't be wurkin like yours boss."

I can't wait until the god mode cheat code that allows these dudes to stare down the barrels of guns and smile, have speeding cars come to a full stop in front of their bikes, and get their A1 felony cases thrown out of court wears off.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Its the last season so in my mind its going to be like the shield, only jax getting out alive and not in jail.everyone else will soon be food for slaughter.

For those of you keeping score at home, SAMCRO has murdered more blacks and minorities this season than the whole Aryan Brotherhood has but they're the "****** lovers that hate those nazis" I dont think the AB has even caught any black bodies outside of that cop, they're just all talk, they looked at the dead ****** storage truck like "wait?...you guys actually killed them? why? "

That ambiguously racist crew vs obviously racist crew fight looked like a wrangler commercial. I was waiting for :smugfavre: to show up with a football and tell jax to go long.

I really can't wait for this show to end, its obvious its written for simpletons and idiots. I feel sorry for people who take this serious.This shyt is more comedy than drama at this point.

Juice will give Alvarez any intel he has......EXCEPT the one piece of intel that would actually make a difference about a person who tried to kill you one day earlier that could pretty much end the street war. Then he's trapped in a room with Nero and says absolutely nothing about it. Juices loyalty to people who want to kill him is amazing...ly stupid. What makes it even more worse is that Alvarez JUST FINISHED SAYING HE WAS GOING TO GET INFO ABOUT THE SUNS....but takes none from the guy with no reason to lie to him. I swear every "boss" on this show is an idiot.

Jax thinking Taras murder is ore important than the head sheriff of the county getting killed :russ: they haven't even said Roosevelts name all season.

Know how i know juice is black? cause jax ordered him to kill that girl and nero holds the grudge against him for being a soldier and following orders all the while telling jax that he loves him and calling him brother. That is the official sutter SOA black guy treatment.

So at the end of the day, Lin is going to get shanked in a jail cell he shouldn't even be in for a murder he didn't even commit. Rough being a minority on this show. The dude who said tyler talks like a runaway slave was right, dude is always on some "whut is weez gunna do massa jax? Im 'fraid suh. Mah tinee negro brain don't be wurkin like yours boss."

I can't wait until the god mode cheat code that allows these dudes to stare down the barrels of guns and smile, have speeding cars come to a full stop in front of their bikes, and get their A1 felony cases thrown out of court wears off.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
THE COMMENTS IN THIS THREAD GOT THE NATURE BOY LIKE:

RicFlairFlop.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
Promo for the 7th episode of the season that airs next week:

Glad you posted this because now I get it the purpose of Juice, Sutter likes him and so Juice shooting the cop bikes is a way for Jax to use Juice once more , juice not going to die but he is going to be the new Otto . He going to get arrested , confess to some crimes the crew did so they place him in PC where Lin is. He is going to used to take out Lin. Then he will take ultimate abuse from other gangs in there because Tully won't look out for him because he is mixed. He will live on like Otto on death row getting beat up and raped.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Glad you posted this because now I get it the purpose of Juice, Sutter likes him and so Juice shooting the cop bikes is a way for Jax to use Juice once more , juice not going to die but he is going to be the new Otto . He going to get arrested , confess to some crimes the crew did so they place him in PC where Lin is. He is going to used to take out Lin. Then he will take ultimate abuse from other gangs in there because Tully won't look out for him because he is mixed. He will live on like Otto on death row getting beat up and raped.

Na..... Juice will take Lin out.... then off himself after confessing to Jax