GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
:dahell: Why do nikkas in this thread keep talking about Zobelle like he matters? We haven't seen him since Season 2.

It's literally that one dude who seems to really love him for some reason. As far as off the wall theories go, that one's just odd.
Breh both the One-9ers & the Byz Lats look :flabbynsick: on this show compared to on "The Shield".

And *sigh*, I forgot that those gangs actually connect the shows and make them exist in the same universe.

Shawn Ryan prolly at the early screenings, with Sutter smiling on the side, like :dahell:

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
wrong
its the last season, it will probably be like shield how its either death or jail like ronnie or some fd up freedom like what vic or dexter got like jax not being dead or in jail but cant see his kids, stuck in some crummy town all alone
Wrong. For Jax to be arrested it would take a competent police force. Charming has no such thing. In less than month, the sheriff has been killed, 2 deputy's shot with high powered assault riffles with one dead from the attack. A massacre at a cathouse leaving 16 dead. A mass killing of blacks being dumped on the docks of a well known business . A grenade attack on the current sheriff destroying a business in the middle of town. The shield had capable law enforcement , this show has no law at all. A DA who witness is killed vanishes from the show gives up on everything. Jax released from feleny charges like its nothing. This year alone it has to be over 100 people killed, yet no fbi , CIA and atf have stepped in. There is no chance he goes to jail, Nero would step up and say it he did it for his "brother ".

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
qzaOvcd.png
Don't forget this guy is a get out jail free card. Jury and Marks and with a chance of Zoe can take the sons out.

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
Man I just saw heard that they filming the final episode last week and I'm not going post pics of who is in it but Sutter really hates the blacks. Take that for anyone thinking Marks would be a player.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Man I just saw heard that they filming the final episode last week and I'm not going post pics of who is in it but Sutter really hates the blacks. Take that for anyone thinking Marks would be a player.

Damn so my Marks gon catch that L?? :sadcam:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

Post a source link in a spoiler or :ducktalesfoh:

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
here you go . This is not showing up I guess so check out just hated.com

Last edited:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
The link not showing up so go to justjared.com
I did, it shows up when you quote it, I read the article. Hasn't given me any concrete reason to believe that the Sons get out of this in one piece. (I'm not saying that they won't. I'm just saying that this link isn't proof.)