GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I think your right because Tony still kinda cared for Vito and needed him while the older members wanted him dead.

But either way Tara would have been clipped. She would have been a threat to the "business".

They had no problem whatsoever clipping Adriana and Adriana didn't even really snitch nor did she want to. Plus she was loved by the family and yet they still had to do it for the safety of their business.

She cooperated with the feds, and gave them info, she snitched! Snitches get bullets!!!

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I think they are setting it up for him to massacre alot of people...the last time we saw Marks he made the speech to Jax about having no hesitation to kill him and everyone else if crossed...Sutter is setting this up for Marks to unleash Hell on Earth like Pinhead in the 3rd movie...watch and see. That's why he hasn't been on the show, so he can make this surprise appearance and kill many main characters

Or Sons gonna be running unlimited ammo and Sutter fukkery mode and take marks out like it ain't no thang...

We are at the half way point of the final season.... 7 episodes left... shyt needs to start happening

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Didn't Sutter say something worse than the Red Wedding will happen? I refuse to believe those dead whores was what he meant.

What's the worse thing that can happen in a show with a large redneck and undercover racist fanbase? A brotha taking the W. I think the surprise is Marks shutting down the Sons for good and making out the series alive. That will have people talking for ages.

I'm with @kp404 and calling it now. Marks is gonna win.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Coli cash bets. Marks isn't going to win this shyt. Jax rides into the sunset.

By season end it will be Jax vs Gemma as all expected.

Or Jax getting killed because of Gemma actions and her crying over it all for Marks to come in and put a hole in her head.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
She cooperated with the feds, and gave them info, she snitched! Snitches get bullets!!!
But my point still remains that Tara would have been whacked if Jax was Tony Soprano.
And again Adriana did not intend on snitching while Tara intended on and Adriana gave them little info.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Coli cash bets. Marks isn't going to win this shyt. Jax rides into the sunset.

By season end it will be Jax vs Gemma as all expected.

Or Jax getting killed because of Gemma actions and her crying over it all for Marks to come in and put a hole in her head.

:birdman: 20,000 Coli stacks that Marks fukks SAMCRO for good.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Chibbs' anger towards Juice always seems so forced. He takes it personally that Juice had a hard time murdering an innocent woman?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Chibbs' anger towards Juice always seems so forced. He takes it personally that Juice had a hard time murdering an innocent woman?
Yeah juice and bobby seem to be the only ones with anything resembling a conscience. Guy has been getting shyt on by everyone from Roosevelt to Clay to Jax to Potter to Gemma and whoever else I'm forgetting since they got out of jail in season 4.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah juice and bobby seem to be the only ones with anything resembling a conscience. Guy has been getting shyt on by everyone from Roosevelt to Clay to Jax to Potter to Gemma and whoever else I'm forgetting since they got out of jail in season 4.
And why is Bobby suddenly so cool with the Sons committing straight up massacres? In past seasons, Bobby's been the more level headed, anti random acts of violence club member.

I enjoy the show... but I have issues with it (like everyone else does).

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
And why is Bobby suddenly so cool with the Sons committing straight up massacres? In past seasons, Bobby's been the more level headed, anti random acts of violence club member.

I enjoy the show... but I have issues with it (like everyone else does).
My best guess is because Bobby thinks that they're on a revenge mission. Even so, it's a big jump given how peaceful he was in past seasons.