GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
You know Marks is a joke when he isn't even been on the show for the last 3 weeks. Sons dump at least 8 bodies on his business , let's members of the Niners openly rebel and disrespect him by selling H . Lets Jax lie to him and brush him off by not taking his phone calls. He now has the Brown moving H in Stockton with the AB getting cuts, the Sons taking about giving his business of guns to the Mayans like August is joke a pushover. What happened to the guy who was the deadliest in the streets guy? Where is his muscle ? Bunch of dusty gangbangers like that? I thought he was going to be the main villain and really do damage to the sons. While in fact he is the weakest threat to them. I'm praying King Zoebel does the deed and wipes the Sons of the map. In Zoebel I trust.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
You know Marks is a joke when he isn't even been on the show for the last 3 weeks. Sons dump at least 8 bodies on his business , let's members of the Niners openly rebel and disrespect him by selling H . Lets Jax lie to him and brush him off by not taking his phone calls. He now has the Brown moving H in Stockton with the AB getting cuts, the Sons taking about giving his business of guns to the Mayans like August is joke a pushover. What happened to the guy who was the deadliest in the streets guy? Where is his muscle ? Bunch of dusty gangbangers like that? I thought he was going to be the main villain and really do damage to the sons. While in fact he is the weakest threat to them. I'm praying King Zoebel does the deed and wipes the Sons of the map. In Zoebel I trust.

I think they are setting it up for him to massacre alot of people...the last time we saw Marks he made the speech to Jax about having no hesitation to kill him and everyone else if crossed...Sutter is setting this up for Marks to unleash Hell on Earth like Pinhead in the 3rd movie...watch and see. That's why he hasn't been on the show, so he can make this surprise appearance and kill many main characters

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Jax: :ohhh: Mom you gotta talk to the DA. If they found out Lin killed a doctor and a mother, they won't cut him a deal.
Gemma: :patrice:

Me: But what about the black sheriff that also got killed?

I should dap/rep the poster here that said it's like Roosevelt didn't exist.

Is anyone gonna forgive all the :mjpls: moments if Marks destroys SAMCRO and comes out on top alive?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this bish Gemma sees asians come out the crib. How come no one thinks to ask her why she didn't call the cops on a anonymous tip or at least phone the club. Instead she let's Jax walk in to find Tara's rigamortis corpse.

:what:

Sutter: Logic???? :dwillhuh:
I'm still trying to figure out how Jax is free after he confessed to a bunch of shyt that was supposed to have him in jail for years, but that shyt was just forgotten about and he was let free in the first episode.

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
How come all the actors in Sam Crow walk around with the :smugbiden:look this climax season. They never seem stressed the fukk out with all GTA drive by and the diverse amount of criminal justice looking to pinch them.

If the show ends in true anarchy and half the cast :deadrose: then this fukkery was worthwhile.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm still trying to figure out how Jax is free after he confessed to a bunch of shyt that was supposed to have him in jail for years, but that shyt was just forgotten about and he was let free in the first episode.
He never confessed oficially. They just reached the agreement that's what he was going to do. Never happened since Tara caught that grill fork to the head.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just noticed something.... If this were the Sopranos, Tara would have BEEN dead a long time ago.

Tig would have maybe been killed or kicked out due to his gayness.

SAMCRO doesn't even act like a real criminal group.
That's because older Italian families are much more hot headed and the generations born in the mid 1940's and earlier are also usually bigoted as fukk. Tig really does need to cool it with some of the flagrantly gay or necro shyt he says though. Beyond creepy.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
That's because older Italian families are much more hot headed and the generations born in the mid 1940's and earlier are also usually bigoted as fukk. Tig really does need to cool it with some of the flagrantly gay or necro shyt he says though. Beyond creepy.

I think your right because Tony still kinda cared for Vito and needed him while the older members wanted him dead.

But either way Tara would have been clipped. She would have been a threat to the "business".

They had no problem whatsoever clipping Adriana and Adriana didn't even really snitch nor did she want to. Plus she was loved by the family and yet they still had to do it for the safety of their business.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
good ass ep last night....i got so drawn in i didn't realize the ep was over when they got juice....i wanted more..haha..

how the fukk juice let gemma go....dumbness..:why:

Nero is the biggest fool on this show....dude compromising himself for gemma's love....:mjlol:

wtf was up with Marx's crew stoppin their cars when the bikers lined up???...you're in a fukkin car dude....run they ass over...:mindblown:

next week ep looks promising....wonder what they got planned for juice....:patrice:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I think they are setting it up for him to massacre alot of people...the last time we saw Marks he made the speech to Jax about having no hesitation to kill him and everyone else if crossed...Sutter is setting this up for Marks to unleash Hell on Earth like Pinhead in the 3rd movie...watch and see. That's why he hasn't been on the show, so he can make this surprise appearance and kill many main characters
We can only hope. :blessed:
Jax: :ohhh: Mom you gotta talk to the DA. If they found out Lin killed a doctor and a mother, they won't cut him a deal.
Gemma: :patrice:

Me: But what about the black sheriff that also got killed?

I should dap/rep the poster here that said it's like Roosevelt didn't exist.

Is anyone gonna forgive all the :mjpls: moments if Marks destroys SAMCRO and comes out on top alive?
Bruh, you know SAMCRO running God Mode right now. With all the cheats. Nobody stopping them. :smugbiden:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm praying King Zoebel does the deed and wipes the Sons of the map. In Zoebel I trust.

15nput3.gif

I'm gonna have to neg you for the white worship.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis

He had a parole violation for having a weapon, he never confessed to anything

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
15nput3.gif

I'm gonna have to neg you for the white worship.
No white worship?! I been saying the show racist and I'm rooting for Marks but the way he is written is a joke. He seems to be no threat to them, Zoebel is a threat and if you think about it, he is a guy who could win.