GTA 6 should retail for $150. They'd make even more millions.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
what im saying is very true, you, a random non rockstar employee, deciding that they should charge YOU more for something, simply because you want the company to make more money, is retarded. Do you walk into restaurants and tell them to charge you more than the menu price for food? :skip:
*eats food*

YOU SHOULD BE CHARGING ME MORE FOR THIS :damn:

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm expecting this game to launch at $99USD for the standard edition. I am unsure if that standard edition will include access to the new/updated GTA Online (that will launch sometime after the release of the single player portion).

I think GTA will be one of very, very few games that will be able to launch at a higher dollar value and still have it be a net positive.

Gamers understand value and they will look at what GTA offers vs what other titles offer and understand/justify to themselves why it's more expensive.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Why y'all sitting in here coming up with reasons to pay more? :why: I could see if we knew the extra money was going to staff cuz they don't make shyt, but that ain't the case

Y'all would end up getting exploited then complain about it in the long run...
These nikkas man :dead:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
nah

Because of microtransactions they can keep the price of the game relatively low. Bring in the maximum number of people in, then slowly rape their pockets for the next decade.

That’s not how mtx work. Devs, ops, and designers still need to get paid for that post launch content.

I’m not saying the game should be $150, but we all know it’s gonna do gangbusters 70$ or 150$ price tag. People are refinancing homes for Taylor swift tickets, people would do the same with GTA.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This is the next step, Rockstar is one of the only devs that can get away with this. Hell, a lot of people buy the $150 version of NBA 2k, now imagine GTA 6.

A lot of folks would still buy this game just to play GTA 6 Online.

Pity dap.

But I do give you props for your moxy going forward with such an absurd and unpopular take.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Terrible idea

But I bet you they will have a bunch of micro transactions to make that amount up