GTA 6 should retail for $150. They'd make even more millions.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
They make more money than anybody else their business model is fine :skip:

Also TakeTwo has long been doing multiple SKUs for the same title so expect to see standard, deluxe, and collectors editions at the minimum

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll pay $150 for GTA VI.

The problem is when these other publishers see yall are willing to drop $100+ on games and they start charging you that for half finished games that don’t have anywhere near the quality of Rockstar titles. :beli:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Why y'all sitting in here coming up with reasons to pay more? :why: I could see if we knew the extra money was going to staff cuz they don't make shyt, but that ain't the case

Y'all would end up getting exploited then complain about it in the long run...

Everybody would pay $150, Rockstar deserves it. The standard edition would be $150, collectors $300.

That'd make billions easy.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Why y'all sitting in here coming up with reasons to pay more? :why: I could see if we knew the extra money was going to staff cuz they don't make shyt, but that ain't the case

FACT

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Everybody would pay $150, Rockstar deserves it. The standard edition would be $150, collectors $300.

That'd make billions easy.
nikka who is "rockstar"?

Game employees don't get paid that much, you'd just be shoving more money into the already rich pockets of the execs there

And for some reason you're finding joy in that :skip: companies got you brainwashed into thinking a win for them is a win for you too? Enjoy the price we getting it for now and relax with this :snoop:

Daps

Braindead weirdos on the internet in the 2020s are more infatuated with how to best put more money in billion dollar market cap corporations pockets than enjoying their own lives/interests. :scust:Like you said, it's not even on some "Hey the actual grindstone developers on these games get crunched into PTSD and make pennies on the dollar, I'd pay more if they got tangible benefits/pay increases to justify their work"... they literally just want rats like Strauss Zelnick to pocket more unearned, centralizing amounts of wealth by nickel and diming people working minimum wage/9-5s. And for what?? To "dunk" on or get daps/likes from anonymous people they don't even know on sites like this or twitter? :mjtf:

shyt is high key sad and disturbing, y'all are NOT primary shareholders of companies like this, they don't care about you and aren't making you or people like yours livelihood any better or more meaningful, no matter how much $$ you put in their pockets. :unimpressed: