GTA 6 should retail for $150. They'd make even more millions.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
nikka who is "rockstar"?

Game employees don't get paid that much, you'd just be shoving more money into the already rich pockets of the execs there

And for some reason you're finding joy in that :skip: companies got you brainwashed into thinking a win for them is a win for you too? Enjoy the price we getting it for now and relax with this :snoop:

If what you say was true, people wouldn't be buying Shark Cards, but they are.

Rockstar should charge $150, people would pay and thatd be more profit in their pockets.

Veteran
Daps
200 OP, and 500 for the limited edition, followed by a 29.99 subscription to GTA Land where you can be in a lobby of 30 raging whales hacking away, while the poor paying citizen have to withstand the fukkery :ehh:

If you're poor in GTA Online you'd have to be real lazy. If you played for 3 to 4 hours a day you could easily have millions. Or just buy shark cards, folks should have a full time job.:manny:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They make more money than anybody else their business model is fine :skip:

Also TakeTwo has long been doing multiple SKUs for the same title so expect to see standard, deluxe, and collectors editions at the minimum

Yeah, no reason for them to blow up their entire business model to try to get everyone to pay $150 up front when they've already got proof that they can have their cake and eat it too. :mjlol:

Veteran
Daps
That doesn't answer my question

Yes I can afford to drop 150 on a game, I want you to tell me how I benefit from that. What do I get that I wasn't getting from paying 70?

13 years of free Online DLC. You gone pretend you didn't get New cars, clothes, missions, and guns?:comeon:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
13 years of free Online DLC. You gone pretend you didn't get New cars, clothes, missions, and guns?:comeon:

I don't play GTA Online. But Isn't that the mode that Rockstar made literal billions off of?

Again, what do I get that I wasn't getting already paying for current price.

You presenting this like gamers should pay 150 as a "Thank You". Lol do better

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
If what you say was true, people wouldn't be buying Shark Cards, but they are.

Rockstar should charge $150, people would pay and thatd be more profit in their pockets.
what im saying is very true, you, a random non rockstar employee, deciding that they should charge YOU more for something, simply because you want the company to make more money, is retarded. Do you walk into restaurants and tell them to charge you more than the menu price for food? :skip: