GTA 6 reportedly cost 2 billion to make -most expensive piece of entertainment ever produced-

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not exited. It's gonna be a rape fest for pockets. Micro transactions galore. I mean after they added a subscription this losers went and locked cars that were already in the game behind the sub service.

Nothing they are doing indicates that this game will be anything but a way to tax players.

WE DIDNT EVEN fukkING SEE THE TEASER YET!!!! :damn:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It better take over an hour to drive around the whole outskirts of the map. There better be full residential blocks full of different houses (thousands of them as in any big city) and side streets, full of people who occupy most of the houses and have daily routines.

You'll take what you're given :martin:

First day cop :wow:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not exited. It's gonna be a rape fest for pockets. Micro transactions galore. I mean after they added a subscription this losers went and locked cars that were already in the game behind the sub service.

Nothing they are doing indicates that this game will be anything but a way to tax players.

But you will be excited when you cop on the first day :wow:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps

I would prefer that they just charge $100 for the game and insist that they are offering a 10 year product cycle, whereas other games are copies and pastes of last years version for $60

Also I’d rather they make the GTA dollar a full cryptocurrency, mineable by in-game acquisition and then Rockstar could make it so each transaction of that cryptocurrency taxes some percentage back to them. Also the acquisition of certain cars in the game should be NFT status, one of one and transferrable

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope they release this on PC at the same time as the consoles....

90% chance they won't though :mjcry:

I guess I'll just play this on whatever console has the best version. I'd buy a PS5 Pro or XSX Pro just for for this one game.

Welcome brother :blessed:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I would prefer that they just charge $100 for the game and insist that they are offering a 10 year product cycle, whereas other games are copies and pastes of last years version for $60

Also I’d rather they make the GTA dollar a full cryptocurrency, mineable by in-game acquisition and then Rockstar could make it so each transaction of that cryptocurrency taxes some percentage back to them. Also the acquisition of certain cars in the game should be NFT status, one of one and transferrable
I'd prefer all that too but they have found it far too lucrative to sell shark cards and subs which make far more than even a one time premium price on the game. That's why they spent a billy. This game got resold across 3 console generations

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm finding those numbers hard to believe. I'll wait until I see some sort of proof. Thats a crazy number.