GTA 6 reportedly cost 2 billion to make -most expensive piece of entertainment ever produced-

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
hossein-diba-5.jpg
ive heard the character will be a female, which is fine by me, my favorite game is horizon zero dawn. but of course the no p*ssy getting incels will complain about it

i just hope she's super turnt and a psycho on some trevor shyt.

wait, what if we find out it's trevor's daughter :whew:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
ive heard the character will be a female, which is fine by me, my favorite game is horizon zero dawn. but of course the no p*ssy getting incels will complain about it

i just hope she's super turnt and a psycho on some trevor shyt.

wait, what if we find out it's trevor's daughter :whew:

Its both the latina female and the redneck dude. So i think they will be satisfied

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Also, everyone keeps focusing on the graphics, does anyone even know which city this will take place and what the storyline will be about? :dahell:

Daps
Also, everyone keeps focusing on the graphics, does anyone even know which city this will take place and what the storyline will be about? :dahell:
Florida/Miami, apparently. According to that reddit thread about the details, there are a lot of areas and buildings in this game based off of spots in Miami.

No idea about the story-line but the guy who said the protags were a white dude and a latina before the actual leaks. He also said it'd be similar to bonnie and clyde

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
:whoa::whoa::whoa: I'm playing a video game for enjoyment not to make a machine smarter.....
Could you imagine the data harvesting potential for GTA

Player runs into the intersection. 3 cars pull up,
does player pick the silver one the black one or the convertible?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

Retweeted by Zhuge

Good thing its guaranteed to make about as much in a couple of weeks :whew:

is that the official game cover for GTA 6 ?
only reason I’m asking is because in the upper left corner the cop shooting his gun has a headphones that says LAPD … it should say VCPD ?

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
2 billion sounds more like the budget over the lifetime of the game. Like those Avatar film, people thought the budget was 1 bil when it was the cost of the 2nd and 3rd film plus marketing.

Don't expect to see GTA 7 until 2035.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
2 billion sounds more like the budget over the lifetime of the game. Like those Avatar film, people thought the budget was 1 bil when it was the cost of the 2nd and 3rd film plus marketing.

Don't expect to see GTA 7 until 2035.

Yeah, this includes the actual game, marketing, gta online and future expansions