GTA 6 is in full production, GTA V is releasing March 15th on PS5/Series consoles

Daps
Not really interested in the story, didn't a lot of the previous directors and writers from the previous GTAs leave? If yeah then it might not even be good.

Really interested in how big and detailed the open world is and the physics: Sweat, blood, combat, jiggle, wounds from melee weapons, explosion particle effects, etc.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
GTA VI will be a commercial success just because of the brand name alone, but I expect it to be a disappointment compared to the previous GTA games.

Normally I would go ahead and pre-order because I know Rockstar will put out a quality game, but based on how they outsourced the GTA Trilogy remake :scust:

Also how they are constantly milking GTA V (with its outdated game engine and mechanics) and completely neglecting RDR2, I'm keeping my expectations low for GTA VI.
I dont think gta vi will be broken like the trilogy, but the story will be ass

Gonna be a completely different vibe with new writers. Plus, I doubt there will be as many missions as in previous games

Pretty much expecting some set pieces thrown together to make a semi-coherent plot

The real focus is gonna be on multiplayer. All current rockstar cars about is money, so this'll really be gta online 2 with a lackluster story tacked on for single player

So no single player story dlc, just like last time :francis:

But as far as gameplay and mechanics, it would be the best in the series in that aspect

Just hope they finally get the car handling right :why:

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
These types of games are my favorite, but I’m a bit worried about the 1000 planets thing. I hope that they are unique and not just copy and pasted. That said I have very high hopes for this game. I hope it’s amazing.