GTA 6 is in full production, GTA V is releasing March 15th on PS5/Series consoles

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I know it's GTA 6 but like literally none of the major players from the other GTA games are working on this so :patrice:

Benzies isn't producing...Housers aren't writing it...

shyts like when you go to your favorite restaurant and it's brand new people working there :patrice:

I mean they have the blueprint and the money to get all new dope writers... it shouldn't be that hard to make :sadcam: but yes its not gonna be the same again...

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
They need to hire some of the people who worked on Watch Dogs 2 open world. That world felt so much more alive.

Gta 6 also needs to restructure the who police system from 5 and red dead. Spawn it cops when you do a crime is lame, especially if no one saw you

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ehh easy pass…the preview for the “next gen” version was underwhelming and they botched the remaster of GTA III, VC and SA…tried playing V recently but the mechanics were just slow/clunky…so it’s gonna be the same 9 y/o gameplay with barely spruced up graphics…slightly OT but it was always weird to me that GTA online characters had better/faster movement vs playing thru the campaign

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I know it's GTA 6 but like literally none of the major players from the other GTA games are working on this so :patrice:

Benzies isn't producing...Housers aren't writing it...

shyts like when you go to your favorite restaurant and it's brand new people working there :patrice:

I mean they have the blueprint and the money to get all new dope writers... it shouldn't be that hard to make :sadcam: but yes its not gonna be the same again...

GTA VI will be a commercial success just because of the brand name alone, but I expect it to be a disappointment compared to the previous GTA games.

Normally I would go ahead and pre-order because I know Rockstar will put out a quality game, but based on how they outsourced the GTA Trilogy remake :scust:

Also how they are constantly milking GTA V (with its outdated game engine and mechanics) and completely neglecting RDR2, I'm keeping my expectations low for GTA VI.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
i wanna know more about this new online. for the 5 its gonna have to be crazy and a bit more to the housing and apartments. idk man its just gonna have to go all out at this point.