GTA 6 is in full production, GTA V is releasing March 15th on PS5/Series consoles

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Glad to hear this news! Hopefully they drop a teaser during the Super Bowl.

Haven’t played GTA5 in years, only played the story mode and loved it. Will def get it again for the new generation, I just need to find a series X first.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They need to set the Next GTA in Washington DC, and the protagonist should be a young black man, the son of a wealthy black politician. Make the storyline about government conspiracies and all that extra shyt, that is far beyond petty crime.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I don't even like playing the single player anymore. the online is so much better. the single player campaign is good once, but they have so many more weaponized vehicles, weapons, properties, heists and things to do on the online version.
I'm an old school gamer. I played video games when there was no such thing as online. I'm always going to favor single player.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
did u not read the official release. u don't have to pay if u cop in the first 3 months.

Wait….do I have to buy this shyt AGAIN for my XSX

no-do-not-want.gif

Everything I've read stated the online portion only was free for three months, and only for the PS5 (at least initially.) Unless I'm missing something, the game itself hasn't been verified as a free upgrade, meaning that yes, if you're looking at the single player experience, you'll likely be footing the bill.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Everything I've read stated the online portion only was free for three months, and only for the PS5 (at least initially.) Unless I'm missing something, the game itself hasn't been verified as a free upgrade, meaning that yes, if you're looking at the single player experience, you'll likely be footing the bill.
Just ignore them. Anyone w a PS5/XSX is copping this shyt day one at full price. Let broke squad stay mad if they can't pay the cost.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm an old school gamer. I played video games when there was no such thing as online. I'm always going to favor single player.

I prefer this as well, but GTA online is set up where you can play it by yourself. the online component is only cuz other people are in your lobby. however, you can do missions and businesses and heist solo if u choose. that is how I primarily play.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

yes, for PS5 its free. that's what I'm concerned about. I guess u only take the L if ur on XSX.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Rockstar gonna murk the internet when they drop that first teaser...:wow: I'm excited to see how far they gonna push the next gen consoles graphically

Graphically and also with the speed of the new system's HDs....I'm expecting big things. I don't mind the decade wait tbh because
a) they move the needle forward every time
b) GTA online is still fun to hop in every now and then

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I know it's GTA 6 but like literally none of the major players from the other GTA games are working on this so :patrice:

Benzies isn't producing...Housers aren't writing it...

shyts like when you go to your favorite restaurant and it's brand new people working there :patrice: