dumbanddumber-hearnoevil.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm a sony head but come on breh. 1.9 :mjlol:

indefensible.

Gonna continue to keep the same energy I’ve always had for user reviews :yeshrug:

i honestly don't even care about user reviews anymore. I have a handful of youtubers that typically have the same taste in games that I do that I will look to see what they say about it. Otherwise you got people shilling, or like you said just on fan boy shyt and review bombing or giving a game 10's.

If there was a way to confirm purchase of a game than I'd take user reviews seriously again.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No need for any bias for any console, dev or whatever but like I said in the official thread this time some slime ball shyt. As gamers we SHOULD as a collective pushback on predatory behavior like this. Even if you’re like me and others that have self control when it comes to mtx, throttling progression from a game needs to be put on full blast that shyt doesn’t have any place in games besides corporate greed.

I’m not saying you shouldn’t enjoy the game now for what it is but I do believe going back and forth from a pure consumer level doesn’t quite send the swift message that companies like Sony need to hear. All this sending the game out to the public to “test the water” to see how far they can go with scummy antics just ruins the game experience for many when we should all be enjoying this ride no pun intended and further letting the competition whoever that would be step their game up even higher.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No need for any bias for any console, dev or whatever but like I said in the official thread this is some slime ball shyt. As gamers we SHOULD as a collective pushback on predatory behavior like this. Even if you’re like me and others that have self control when it comes to mtx, throttling progression from a game needs to be put on full blast that shyt doesn’t have any place in games besides corporate greed.

I’m not saying you shouldn’t enjoy the game now for what it is but I do believe going back and forth from a pure consumer level doesn’t quite send the swift message that companies like Sony need to hear. All this sending the game out to the public to “test the water” for to see how far they can go with scummy antics just ruins the game experience for many when we should all be enjoying this ride no pun intended and further letting the competition whoever that would be step their game up even higher.

Thats fine but when the people who don’t even own a playstation are making the most noise it reeks of bad faith.

If we trollin, let’s troll :yeshrug:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
No need for any bias for any console, dev or whatever but like I said in the official thread this time some slime ball shyt. As gamers we SHOULD as a collective pushback on predatory behavior like this. Even if you’re like me and others that have self control when it comes to mtx, throttling progression from a game needs to be put on full blast that shyt doesn’t have any place in games besides corporate greed.

I’m not saying you shouldn’t enjoy the game now for what it is but I do believe going back and forth from a pure consumer level doesn’t quite send the swift message that companies like Sony need to hear. All this sending the game out to the public to “test the water” to see how far they can go with scummy antics just ruins the game experience for many when we should all be enjoying this ride no pun intended and further letting the competition whoever that would be step their game up even higher.

I was a huge fan of GT3 and GT4, and didn't get any GT games on PS4. but I was gonna cop GT7, til I found out about the microtransactions, which severely limits progress.

if the game was $30-$40, I might fukk with it. but I am NOT paying a full $70 plus taxes (damn near $80) for a gimped version of the game where it's extremely hard to unlock cars.