Grown men who use slang started by 2000 babies are corny af

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I cannot stand this phrase. I hate clout too. These new slang words don’t even make sense. What does no cap even mean?
:dwillhuh: clout is an actual word that's been around forever breh. Just like how cats thought swagger didn't exist until it was a slang term :heh:
Both are literally in the dictionary.

Last edited:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
similarly women get "stalled out" quick

when I see any of these 30+ bytches like "Did you see that new ... so and so."

like nah I dont follow 16 - 18 year old kids music and shyt dog ... some of em, they have kids so I understand how they are exposed to it
but its mad weird when a bytch brings up a conversation about like Jhene Aiko or however you spell her shyt ... like bytch you aint sweet 16 ... you can enjoy something but you cant live your life through the eyes of a tiny child :russ:
Imagine looking for life lessons from a musician that markets shyt to 18 year olds and under. Had some 40 year old woman try to school me on Harry Styles after the grammies last night... like bytch I dont give a fukk about no childrens band shyt. That music is for background at a party not to look deep into and shyt. Reminds me when I was in my 20s and Beyonce was coming out with those scorned woman songs Ne-yo wrote... meanwhile she was dating/married to a dude thats almost a billionaire. People gotta stop living their lives through made up pop stories, or fake street shyt.
Fam Jhene Aiko has been out for like a decade:mjlol:, and she in her early-mid 30's:russ: .. that's teeny booper music

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: clout is an actual word that's been around forever breh. Just like how cats thought swagger didn't exist until it was a slang term :heh:
Both are literally in the dictionary.

I hate the slang usage of it. It sounds dumb hearing people say it. Attention sounds better.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
This guy at my job is late 30s and keeps up with young folks shyt. He even uses tiktok. If he wants to live his second childhood I say let him:yeshrug:it is corny asf to hear him use our slang though

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
lotta y'all mentioning how certain times have been around for a long time but if the meanings have changed and old heads are using them just like the kids do then it really is lame and corny :manny:

brehs in here being so contrarian with regional this and regional that and they know damn well what OP is talking about

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
It’s a young nikka at my job who say “on god”behind everything

Its hilarious at times
Then sometiemes it’s aggy