Grown men who use slang started by 2000 babies are corny af

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Nah, No cap is millennial slang made by Atl nikkas like Migos, Bankroll Fresh, 21 savage etc. Most of this slang out now came from millennial shyt not 2000s babies shyt they just runnin with it

hardbody.

Vado been sayin slime since way back in late 2000s, that's old blood NYC slang you mad late. Slatt was made hot by Young Thug and he around 30. Gang Gang old as fukk, I remember hearin that alot back on old trap and early 2010's Chiraq mixtapes. I remember SD GBE sayin last year he was tired of rap cuz nikkas still saying "Gang Gang" in 2020:mjlol:. This shyt old

breh,

Millennials made it poppin real talk, we dont get the credit. Gen Z just runs with it. Facts. How

you gonna tell grown nikkas to stop using slang that THEY created
Wrong

look at the post above yours

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my pop is in his 70s and on rare occasion he slips and says "that's jive"...what ever decade you're from...you should let the old slang slip in there from time to time...my grandpop use to say "cat daddy" once every now and then.
Then some kid will pick up on it and start saying and it'll spread and they'll swear they invented the shiit. Just like clout, simp, etc. Coli doofies swear they made those words cool.