Grown-ish Official Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If they go the Different World route it could be interesting with the right actors/actresses but knowing ABC they will probably go the Saved By the Bell: The College Years route :francis:

I love the college years. In fact i may be one of like 3 people who do:russ:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
zach bossin up to the college professor :blessed:
kelly stay getting scammed by them older dudes and zach peeped from day 1 that they was up to no good

takes a scammer to spot a scammer

Also in a rewatch that shyt was only for like two episodes but as a kid it felt like it was forever.

In lasky's defense he was hesitant to do it at all and even when they were a couple he was unsure about it. He wasn't a bad dude just got caught up in Kelly throwing it at him

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Also in a rewatch that shyt was only for like two episodes but as a kid it felt like it was forever.

In lasky's defense he was hesitant to do it at all and even when they were a couple he was unsure about it. He wasn't a bad dude just got caught up in Kelly throwing it at him

lmao deadass though that shyt was like an ongoing arc in the season:mjlol: then oneday i looked it up om wiki like :dwillhuh:

also that was all part of the con:lolbron:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:patrice: I was just thinking Yesterday about how I need to finally get into "The Cosby Show" & "A Different World" after watching this video:

Different world takes off from second season you can really skip the first
:camby:Nope. Marisa Tomei & Lisa Bonet are in that 1st season, I ain't skipping it.