Grown-ish Official Thread

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know. She might be going to brown like her moms. Well that's where her moms wants her to go. I forget where Dre wants her to go but I think his choice was an HBCU. I went to St. John's so I got no dog in the fight :russ:

Either way it's a good idea because there are good stories to tell whichever way you go
:scust:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Don't know. She might be going to brown like her moms. Well that's where her moms wants her to go. I forget where Dre wants her to go but I think his choice was an HBCU. I went to St. John's so I got no dog in the fight :russ:

Either way it's a good idea because there are good stories to tell whichever way you go

:gucci: My nikka you didn't want to tell the other Johnnies about this.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Wonder if this means they're gonna make Zoey a more layered character

They would probably need to or at least surround her with a bunch of good characters. She's the least funniest of the kids on the show, and usually works well when she is playing the straight man/girl to Dre's or Junior's foolishness. She might be the type of actor who could handle dramatic work well.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles

Think Dre just wanted her to go to school in-state because he didn't want to worry and he was afraid of flying.