grounds keeper willy the longest running British character on tv?

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Learn something new everyday

"A person from Northern Ireland is considered a UK national, but he/she shouldn't be called British (because Great Britain is only Scotland, England and Wales). Irish is no good either, since that probably means from the Republic of Ireland.

I know they have to put up with being called "British" (at least in the passport), because there is nothing like UK-donian, or UK-ans.... "

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Learn something new everyday

"A person from Northern Ireland is considered a UK national, but he/she shouldn't be called British (because Great Britain is only Scotland, England and Wales). Irish is no good either, since that probably means from the Republic of Ireland.

I know they have to put up with being called "British" (at least in the passport), because there is nothing like UK-donian, or UK-ans.... "

IRA woulda came and blew up the thread

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
:comeon: man i had no idea americans were this ignorant....

SCOTLAND IS A COUNTRY IN BRITAIN

there is no such country as britain... britain is 3 countries, england, scotland and wales.

:beli:
I'm looking at all the ppl who was quick to c/s the other guy like :huhldup:
People in groups are straight up RETARDED bruh...
made the mistake of calling someone from wales british......:whoo: almost had to fight him.
So ppl from Wales are not British?

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
So what's the deal with the King and Queen and Prince Charles and those cats ? So they're the ruling family over the entire United Kingdom which encompasses England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland ? But they're from Wales, I always thought they were from England ? And England and Scotland are anglo saxon while Wales is Celtic or do all 3 countries have a mix of both ? And yes, the American education system did fail me.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Calling grounds keeper willy British is like calling a Puerto Rican a Mexican....just because they speak funny english don't mean they are the same

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm looking at all the ppl who was quick to c/s the other guy like :huhldup:
People in groups are straight up RETARDED bruh...

So ppl from Wales are not British?

the internet really exposes the worst that humanity has to offer and the most ignorant. how can you be on the world wide web not even know about the world

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Calling grounds keeper willy British is like calling a Puerto Rican a Mexican....just because they speak funny english don't mean they are the same

:bryan: you're an idiot

its nothing the same, is puerto rico in mexico? no it is not :usure:

is scotland in britain?... yes it is :umad:

i think the problem you guys have is you think britain is england, when its not.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:bryan: you're an idiot

its nothing the same, is puerto rico in mexico? no it is not :usure:

is scotland in britain?... yes it is :umad:

i think the problem you guys have is you think britain is england, when its not.

fine fine, He isn't english, and Scotland IS on GREAT BRITAIN. So i GUESS you are right.

Only thing is in America english and british are interchangeable. and no of our homies accros the pond bother to correct it so...:manny: