grounds keeper willy the longest running British character on tv?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
all those damn complications over there in the uk man

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only ever hear foreigners say british, most people identify tgemskeces with the country their from.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
welsh people are british smh

wales is in britain what is wrong with you people

thats like saying i made the mistake of calling a french person european

if you could read properly you would see i called him british which he did not like.

1. i have known 7 people from scotland in my life and they have always identified themselves as scottish not british.

2. comparing france to the united kingdom is fukking retarded because france isn't made up of 4 different countries :ufdup:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you could read properly you would see i called him british which he did not like.

1. i have known 7 people from scotland in my life and they have always identified themselves as scottish not british.

2. comparing france to the united kingdom is fukking retarded because france isn't made up of 4 different countries :ufdup:

wow you're stupid...

english people call themselves english even though they are also british. any country within britain makes you british. a scotish person has a BRITISH passport, not a SCOTISH passport.

i compared france being in europe, to scotland being in britain. dumbass

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
:beli: yes.... its in britain.

whats wrong with you people:comeon:

l1Uqxqe.jpg

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
my bad, just never heard a scottish person be called or call themselves british.....:manny:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
wow you're stupid...

english people call themselves english even though they are also british. any country within britain makes you british. a scotish person has a BRITISH passport, not a SCOTISH passport.

i compared france being in europe, to scotland being in britain. dumbass

this ain't about what passports say breh it's about what a welsh or scot would identify themselves as which would be welsh or scottish. groundkeeper willie has literally never said the words "i'm from britain", but he has said "i'm from scotland" numerous times. i know scotland is apart of the uk dumbass. i am saying out of all the interactions i've had with scots and welsh people that i've met in the united states or in london i have never heard any them say that they were british. i don't know why you are making this hard you know damn well no one in scotland is calling themselves "english".

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this ain't about what passports say breh it's about what a welsh or scot would identify themselves as which would be welsh or scottish. groundkeeper willie has literally never said the words "i'm from britain", but he has said "i'm from scotland" numerous times. i know scotland is apart of the uk dumbass. i am saying out of all the interactions i've had with scots and welsh people that i've met in the united states or in london i have never heard any them say that they were british. i don't know why you are making this hard you know damn well no one in scotland is calling themselves "english".

:upsetfavre: you said 'i know scotland is apart of the uk' like uk and britain are the same thing lmao

just stop. i live in britain and have heard many scotish people and welsh identify themselves as such because they are. how is england any more britain than the other countries in britain?

no one in scotland is calling themselves ENGLISH because they are not ENGLISH. scotland is NOT in ENGLAND... scotland is in BRITAIN.

man you guys are beyond stupid