grounds keeper willy the longest running British character on tv?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fine fine, He isn't english, and Scotland IS on GREAT BRITAIN. So i GUESS you are right.

Only thing is in America english and british are interchangeable. and no of our homies accros the pond bother to correct it so...:manny:

:childplease: it doesn't matter what americans think, scotland is in britain, he has a british passport.

yeah americans are really ignorant

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
I never knew the distinction myself. I knew the UK consisted of Scotland Wales etc but always assumed Britain and England were synonymous. Then again my only interactions or interests in Britain was limited to watching stringer on the "wire" and "are you being served" on PBS as a kid. Good shyt :ohhh: learned something new

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
Only filthy, protestant, knuckle-dragging, BNP-voting, Rangers-supporting English wannabes identify as British. :pacspit:

We call them huns here.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love how not even one person has answered the question in this thread :heh:

But the answer is.....yes (I think he may be anyway, can't think of another character that's been about as long)

I'd say he was :obama:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
You know what the American posters are right Grounds Keeper Willy is the longest Scottish character on TV. You know why? Because we saved Englands ass in WW2 and gave them Rock and Roll so if we say Scotland is different from Britain yall batter say you right Uncle Sam.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what the American posters are right Grounds Keeper Willy is the longest Scottish character on TV. You know why? Because we saved Englands ass in WW2 and gave them Rock and Roll so if we say Scotland is different from Britain yall batter say you right Uncle Sam.

Delusional.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Delusional.

We didn't save yall during WW2?

Yall didn't copy rock and roll from us?

Since we did all of the above we are infallible in our decision to safely say Gronds keeper Willy is not British but Scottish. :ahh:

But i let Riley tell it

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8I4phlzpIk[/ame]