@Greatest Laker Pulled One Of The Biggest Heel Turns In TLR history

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I used to neg that tragic mutt constantly when he was under a different name. Then I got bored of negging his dumbass.

Tip: anyone constantly changing their username is 9/10 a troll and an unfunny one.

Edit: I’m thinking of someone else. He always had the same name. Still a faggit though. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I know we say there's alot of cacs on here, but I believe most of them are just disgruntled biracials. It would explain the constant pawg threads and the continued Aubrey stanning, as well weird takes on race and ethnicity. Only biracials project like this. Cacs don't care that much and most Black people have nothing to prove.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I know we say there's alot of cacs on here, but I believe most of them are just disgruntled biracials. It would explain the constant pawg threads and the continued Aubrey stanning, as well weird takes on race and ethnicity. Only biracials project like this. Cacs don't care that much and most Black people have nothing to prove.
:ohhh:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
This is exactly why African-Americans are terrified of Mixed people getting their own category in the US, because they'll no longer have claim to the Frederick Douglas's, the Obama's etc.

Let's keep this shyt real.

They aren't the same as black Africans who are genetically 100% black.

I was lurking some Anthropology forums a while back and some of their members coined a new phrase for Blacks from the Americas. "New World Black". It might sound ridiculous, but it makes sense. Someone like Beyonce while considered black in the US by many. Wouldn't be considered black in Africa, because of her mixed background.

He's overly obsessed with race and categorizing people. Even going as far as to claim a Black American icon like Frederick Douglass wasn't Black.

:francis: