Great TV shows that had gotten completely AWFUL by the time they went off-air

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I have a few to list, but I wont take up everyone elses, so I'll just list one:

Martin :wow:

I swear, some of the final episodes will be on TVone when I'm channel surfing and I wont even recognize them b/c my brain must've blocked that trash out of my memory.

I have every season of Martin on DVD, EXCEPT the final season.

What a slow, painfully forced way that show went out :to:

Along this same lines, Sanford & Son went out the same way. Oddy enough, I'd say both went out partially due to excessive drug use from the actors

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Dexter.
It's not done, but this season has A LOT to make up for.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I have a few to list, but I wont take up everyone elses, so I'll just list one:

Martin :wow:

I swear, some of the final episodes will be on TVone when I'm channel surfing and I wont even recognize them b/c my brain must've blocked that trash out of my memory.

I have every season of Martin on DVD, EXCEPT the final season.

What a slow, painfully forced way that show went out :to:

Along this same lines, Sanford & Son went out the same way. Oddy enough, I'd say both went out partially due to excessive drug use from the actors

The whole Martin & Gina not being able to be in the same scene's shyt:snoop: Those eps are not meant to be watched. They even tried to give Pam a spinoff show at the end.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Weeds is the FIRST show that always come to my mind on this type of subject.

and the show was always kind of dumb but true blood season 5 might be the worst season of any show ive ever seen.. up there with season 7 of weeds.

also Fringe started off great but just became TOO much.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
The whole Martin & Gina not being able to be in the same scene's shyt:snoop: Those eps are not meant to be watched. They even tried to give Pam a spinoff show at the end.

I was watching that episode the other day and I still wonder if they have gave Pam her own spin-off would we had learned what Tommy did for a living?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heroes /thread

It's crazy how that show fell off.

First couple of seasons it seemed like it was gonna be the biggest show on television and end up being Star Trek/X-Files status....Then it hit a point where seeming EVERYBODY hated that show.

I know myself that I can't even watch the first seasons anybody because I can't help but think of the complete and utter bullshyt that comes after it.