Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
...and Diddy would probably reap the benefits
That sucks so she’s still signed then?

Although If so even if bad boy reaps the benefits this goof isn’t gona be reaping shyt in a cell for the rest of his bullshyt life. But yea if she’s still signed then she should just sit back and enjoy the millions she got off the case in hush money lol and just do something else that makes her happy.

This deviants times coming he’s not gona beat this. They’re probably gona tie him to the pac shyt too so either way this guys done. They’ll get em for this deviant shyt and maybe also get it for the pac shyt and other shyts also gona resurface. Their dedicated to putting this guy out for life and personally idgaf this guy deserves everything that’s coming to em.

Last edited:

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
That’s a weird take lol

Mans hasn’t gotten caught in a bunch of lies lol you just don’t like him. Seperate emotions breh :heh:

& I def don’t gaf about Charlemagne
Not true, Charlemagne always seems biased in his opinions, nothing against him personally. I just wouldn’t trust what he would tell me. :manny:

Sean7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Running into the hallway intoxicated. This guy is out of control.

BTW Brehs stay away from heavy drinking it will fukk you up mentally etc., Puff is an example.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Rolling Stone article is crazy. Puff clearly has insane anger management problems and perfectly fits the profile of a sociopath - uses people, charming on the surface, fakes emotions, explosive temper, bad impulse control, etc

Last edited:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then image of Poof Daddy showing up to Cassie's birthday party and screaming "she gon' get this birthday dikk" then whisking her away in a golf cart was tragicomic.