Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
How much money did you make from typing all them paragraphs and riddle quotes?

You still broke af and I just closed on another property today. :blessed:

I refuse to let bum nikkas like you that pay rent talk crazy to anyone.

I get houses for free you goofie.
So all that extra bullshyt you do to revenue grab.
I get given to me.
Try again...goofie lame nikka.
Ol failure face ass nikka.

Art Barr

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps

Diddy spazzed on Kid Capri for no reason

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Diddy spazzed on Kid Capri for no reason
Kid Capril always been a stand up dude.. I still got his volume mixtapes tapes from back in 1990/1991-92

But again no surprise Puff been a bytch ass nikka for the better part of 3 decades… It’s good nobody coming to his defense… Kick his fukkin back in

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Once again, where’s the proof? Stop trying to derail the thread if you have no proof.

You got the pics?
Nah. And I wouldn't even have looked at that ish. The Breakfast Club had them, or at least Charlamagne mentioned seeing them, so you can really just look for those interviews, but this is like a decade old at this point.

I take it you never listened to Joe Budden's music. He has like 200 songs about Tahiry, and there's probably a Tahiry verse in every other song. He even dropped a "F' Tahiry" album. He has songs about Kaylin, verses/lines about Raqi, songs about Esther, and so forth. If it happened, he goes on record on a record to tell his version.

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Nah. And I wouldn't even have looked at that ish. The Breakfast Club had them, or at least Charlamagne mentioned seeing them, so you can really just look for those interviews, but this is like a decade old at this point.

I take it you never listened to Joe Budden's music. He has like 200 songs about Tahiry, and there's probably a Tahiry verse in every other song. He even dropped a "F' Tahiry" album. He has songs about Kaylin, verses/lines about Raqi, songs about Esther, and so forth. If it happened, he goes on record on a record to tell his version.
I wouldn’t believe Charlemagne if he said the sky was blue outside

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
I hope Cassie goes 10x platinum after this she deserves it.

fakkit diddy deserves to get what’s coming deviant fukk.