Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It fukked me up too. I feel for Cassie and I think that the legal system has to make an example out of him. "An evil, powerful, multi- millionaire"

Anyone in the inner-city with a heart is disgusted by this. Anyone barely making it on the daily.
He needs to suffer, the problem is so many before him have done it yet they're not made an example out of. Not gonna march for Diddy, But I'm sick ofblack people needing to be made an example out of.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never said I never saw the original thread.

I was there when you said the shyt. Plus tagged in it.
by the females and males in this community here too.
You skim and do not read.

Which has been evident. Iof your behavior here. Plus disengenuine in text.

So taking your word on a recount of any event. A person would be a fool to listen to you. Which is evident and showcase definitively in this thread. You can not even let a day go by. Without accepting accountability. Plus fail to even acknowledge or even accept guilt.

Stop deflecting.
You not gon clout chase.
off trying to talk to me. As you talking to me.
Does nuffin but showcase. Your think you are doing some type of damage control. When you are not. You just making more slack for you to hang yourself.

Which is why nikkaz told you to stfu.

You do not even understand simple pr tactics of stfu. So keep talking like the goofie you are.

Live in fear.

You a worthless civilian. Yet let someone find ol girl name.

I will put you on that coli screen and throughed't the tables of time.

Art Barr

I would tell you to do a permaban bet on it since your so confident. But im giving you a pass for your senile nature. I already know you werent in the original thread based on context clues. If you were in the original thread why didnt you say anything when I said it,since you so hostile in 2024? Thats rhetorical,we already know its only bought up once people lose an argument,or for daps,feel im "too preachy". Or feel too intellectually inadequate to dialogue like a normal person ,it really is a mixed bag. Plus there were at least 3-5 coli females in the thread and only one even questioned me about it. Some people asked for clarification,once I gave context my post mostly got skimmed over. So your retelling of how the thread went is my proof you werent in the original thread.

You probably showed up to my public lynching,thrown by a black woman hating black man/notorious c00n @Indiglow Meta. Now this is where you apologize humbly,or get put on ignore. Matter of fact im putting you on ignore anyway,send your sincere apologies through a third party:respect:. Hopefully this is proof I dont want "clout" by talking to you. In case you being the one who replied to me first wasnt enough:mjlol:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
No more award shows, Met Galas, Grammy, cameos in music videos, being the center of attention. All that is over for Pee Diddy.

Diddy loves being the center of attention. His legacy being put on publicly that he's a woman beater, rapist, F.A.N. possible accomplice to murders, he knows the floodgates are open for people to bury him.

No more social media posts hugging your family trying to get moral support. The walls closing in on him. This ain't even the end, there's more coming.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I vaguely remember it, but yeah I forgot about that one when I typed my post.

There's two versions. Can't find the crazy one to post. One is bad, the other made me jump.

Pun was great, but fukk him for doing that. Capital Punishment is a classic tho.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Tahiry

Oh yh and Kola Boof is not a random lady I bet she seen some stuff I read up on her years back

If you google and search:

famous video vixens names

Her name is the first on the list.
Esther baxter

That bytch nikka sat on her stomach and killed his own baby.

plus we know he did it.
As his anger in his own rap records showcase this as well.

As far as his attitude to not accepting accountability for not protecting his own seed and wearing a condom.

these goofie nikkas will make up false narratives and scenarios. Or try to go radio silent to deflect away from their bullshyt.

Joe budden I been fukked his career up too.

right from this community.
That is why his stans and enablers.
try to be so public about him.
after the fact.
he got tabled tha fukk up by:

Art Barr