Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ramble on Ebonyprince2k4

You see all these nikka self equated cap ass posts. All to deflect that bullshyt cap failed array of attack on me is being exposed.

These nikka flaug'n and foo as fukk.

It is only a matter of time.
Till the real is definitively exposed as the real. Where rhe fake and fluag'n are exposed for being fraudulent.

Art Barr

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I've been tagged in the posts here. My comment is everyone knows that cassie and diddy were both physically abusive to eachother in their relationship, this isn't a surprise. It does not mean anything else is proven. It means there was domestic violence in a toxic relationship. No thst is not right and the parties do not agree to it but it's not one sided.

This is not a defense statement but many of the favourites on this blog are guilt of the same of worse acts including (jayz, 50, etc) not saying this is right but puff cannot be prosecuted as the only one being in a relationship that goes south and becomes toxic.

Further this is the government strategy to sway public perception of puff if he's indicated . It also is meant to deflate the positive movement he has going on right now as he's defeated 3 of the 4 lawsuits and his son coming out challenging the feds.
What a spineless man you are.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So that's your personal connection to this -- the fact you been telling people for "decades" that Diddy was bad for the culture.

Okay I get now. Gloat then. All good. No argument from me. Take your victory lap.

But just don't act like your feelings are based on this video.

nikka shut up.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That bytch responded

Still dikksucking Diddy to the bitter end.

He ain't getting paid for this shyt either

Those same jiggy enablers in mass assaulted hiphop culture.

Now we get to run them out of this shyt.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So he's trying to say he's already seen everything
:jbhmm:

That goof ass nikka been done.
Plus the only way he was ever going to draw. Was if he was demonstrative to his father. Instead he tried to be a nepotism baby.

That shyt is dead now.
As he just became the black Dan blizerian of hiphop.
If he tries to use his father funding. It is gonna turn out bad for him just like senior blizerian and Dan blizerian but far worse.

Art Barr