[GRAPHIC] | A pack of Pitbull mixes pull up on a breh in Philly tryna rip him to shreds!!

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:picard:The Beast damn near swallowed that dude whole.

chief.jpg

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
The owner should be charged. Like two days ago i saw a young breh jogging by the parking lot of my gym. Big fukkin German shepherd comes outta nowhere charging at that nikka barking. Dude screamed and hopped up on a car for safety... dogs owner finally comes around the building with a damn tennis ball, completely ignoring the fact his dog is terrorizing someone trying to attack them, and calls it over to go play fetch... no leash or nothing. He didn't apologize to the dude (who was still on top of the car).. he didn't say "down boy" or "stop that".. just whistling and showing the dog the tennis ball. Almost like he was rewarding the mf for attacking a nikka :dahell:

Alot of dog owners get off on having dogs that will hurt or kill someone.. And act like what's the big deal when the dog comes close

Last edited:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I was at my moms house yesterday. the neighbor in the yard next door with his bytch ass pit bull runnin around the yard unleashed running up on anybody who walks past.then it comes over to the fence & starts jumping high af where my moms sitting :gucci:

I’m “dude get your dog” he like he’s not gonna do anything :yeshrug: I go in the house get a crowbar like get you mutha fukkin dog before I bash his hyper ass head in. His non chalant attitude had me on 10

Another “it’s not gonna do anything” goofy ass owner while his bytch ass pit running up on everyone:what: I hate them dogs