Grandpa Joe From Willy Wonka was on some bullshyt

Daps
I'm at my mom and stepdad's house, and my sister and her kids are here too. We're watching Willy Wonka, and as an adult, I can't believe this motherfukker Uncle Joe really sat around for years, and let Charlie's mom empty his bed pan, and as soon as Charlie gets the golden ticket, dude is like,

:blessed: Let me attempt to walk.

Jack-Albertson-Peter-Ostrum-Willy-Wonka-1971.JPG

And the family is like

:krs:

They're living in a decrepit shack, Mama Charlie is cleaning laundry for a living, they're eating cabbage water, and NOW he attempts to get up. He could have attempted to get up YEARS ago, and gotten a job. She should have been like

:usure:

And where the hell is Charlie's dad? Why is Charlie's mom taking care of both sets of parents?

:hhh:

Last edited:
Daps
Uncle Joe also coerced Charlie to drink those damn fizzy drinks and had the nerve to yell at Wonka for what he convinced Charlie to do. Wonka gave him that:wtf: look

Exactly. He brought out all the reciepts.

You STOLE fizzy lifting drinks, you bumped into the ceiling which now needs to be washed, etc, etc, etc, good day sir!!

:pacspit:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

"... and here's a gift from Grandpa George and me"

It's the kid's birthday and between BOTH grandfathers all they had was enough for a cotdamn chocolate bar? :scust:

wasn't even a chocolate bar...they cheaped out and got charlie a fukking moonpie.

them joints probably didn't even have the contest

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Did y’all know Charlie was supposed to be black. This was written for a black family and the publisher wouldn’t do it. Roald Dahl wife recently admitted that.

Daps

"... and here's a gift from Grandpa George and me"

It's the kid's birthday and between BOTH grandfathers all they had was enough for a cotdamn chocolate bar? :scust:

Do they have pension, disability, and social security in Europe? And Charlie's mom definitely should have been on WIC, food stamps, section 8. They could have BEEN eating good.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
A black mother would have gone off on Grandpa Joe immediately, and taken that spot on the factory tour.
“Uh uh. You ain’t going no where. Let me find out you can walk all this damn time I’ve been boiling lettuce. I’m about to get me some chocolate. Does this Wonka dude like women? Let me get my good dress and heels.”