Grandpa Joe From Willy Wonka was on some bullshyt

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
A black mother would have gone off on Grandpa Joe immediately, and taken that spot on the factory tour.

“Uh uh. You ain’t going no where. Let me find out you can walk all this damn time I’ve been boiling lettuce. I’m about to get me some chocolate. Does this Wonka dude like women? Let me get my good dress and heels.”

Did y’all know Charlie was supposed to be black. This was written for a black family and the publisher wouldn’t do it. Roald Dahl wife recently admitted that.

Now y’all KNOW had Charlie’s had been black taken his momma she woulda been like :ufdup: when he tried to act up like the other kids did. ‘Boy don’t you take yo ass in that chocolate river in them good clothes.’
:ufdup: you wanna be on tv and micro size yo self huh?? You can do it when ya ass wind up on the 9 o’clock news.

You want a cot damn giant goose?? lil bou if we ain’t gone eat the mother fukker, ain’t no point. That’s another mouth to feed, now bring yo muscle head ass on. :stopitslime:

Daps
Now y’all KNOW had Charlie’s had been black taken his momma she woulda been like :ufdup: when he tried to act up like the other kids did. ‘Boy don’t you take yo ass in that chocolate river in them good clothes.’
:ufdup: you wanna be on tv and micro size yo self huh?? You can do it when ya ass wind up on the 9 o’clock news.

You want a cot damn giant goose?? lil bou if we ain’t gone eat the mother fukker, ain’t no point. That’s another mouth to feed, now bring yo muscle head ass on. :stopitslime:

Those kids stayed talking back, and yelling at their parents. Charlie's black mom would have given him the look

:usure: just for looking at those kids act up. All it takes is the look, and your life flashes before your eyes.

:sadcam:

Aimé

Verified
Daps
Uncle Joe also coerced Charlie to drink those damn fizzy drinks and had the nerve to yell at Wonka for what he convinced Charlie to do. Wonka gave him that:wtf: look

Exactly. He brought out all the reciepts.

You STOLE fizzy lifting drinks, you bumped into the ceiling which now needs to be washed, etc, etc, etc, good day sir!!

:pacspit:

:russ::russ::russ:
outstanding thread!