Grandma gives birth to own grandchild

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to have to track this story. I truly hope the baby comes out healthy. I have HUGE concerns with the mother being so old. That can cause some birth defects...

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to have to track this story. I truly hope the baby comes out healthy. I have HUGE concerns with the mother being so old. That can cause some birth defects...

Yeah, Oh I def understand where you're coming from, they couldn't get anyone younger?.......They probably could have, but I think the mother and grandmother have some special type of bond and that brought them even closer I'd say. Like with all things time will tell how this story ends.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, Oh I def understand where you're coming from, they couldn't get anyone younger?.......They probably could have, but I think the mother and grandmother have some special type of bond and that brought them even closer I'd say. Like with all things time will tell how this story ends.

Yeah like maybe an aunt or cousin or something. I agree with everything you said here, too. We just have to see.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but why not just adopt a kid instead of doing what the women did?

God bless anyone that adopts, but I wouldn't want anyone else' kid. Not like that but if I could use my own eggs then I would like to have a kid made up of my own DNA.