Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
ya I just turned the contrast all the way down…didn’t touch the brightness yet…game actually looks good so far and I forgot how the story/voice acting hooks you in immediately…I’m wondering if I forgot samuel jackson was the voice actor for tenpenny or if I just never knew…recognized his voice immediately tho…intro had me ready to throw up fingers :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

anyway think I’m stick with this game for a bit:pachaha::mjgrin:

SA and MP3 are 2 games I regret never getting to finish

this :pachaha:. The “definitive” edition is way easier to beat than the ps2 or mobile ports of the original game. I was stuck on the flying and racing missions for a minute. This version lets you retry the mission instead of driving all over.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this :pachaha:. The “definitive” edition is way easier to beat than the ps2 or mobile ports of the original game. I was stuck on the flying and racing missions for a minute. This version lets you retry the mission instead of driving all over.

mc eiht got me cracking up :mjlol:

considering getting this for the switch lite for when I start traveling again…

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
ekqnpxmhbuz71.png

:snoop:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Which is the "definitive" one?
the one on the bottom. the original was half a joke about the low poly donut looking like a hex-nut. they increased the poly count for the 'definitive' version, but applied it to the donut and the hex-nut, ruining the joke, and now the hex-nut is some random circle next to the donut

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
forgot how tedious this game is with the eating and exercising…it was fun playing it for a bit but this is not something I can fully commit to playing in 2021 with the backlog I have…glad I didn’t pay for this

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
forgot how tedious this game is with the eating and exercising…it was fun playing it for a bit but this is not something I can fully commit to playing in 2021 with the backlog I have…glad I didn’t pay for this

Lmao, I've only exercised and ate maybe 3 times in a 30 hour playthrough