Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
They changed the spelling on some of the door signs
oucsp0jxnjz71.png

Need to try that Raden coffee n get the Sops at the pizza joint:whew:
My guess is they used some OCR software but didn't even bother to double check the results, there was absolutely no QA done for this game, I would love to see a BTS documentary about the making of this mess.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps

This game fukking sucks, and whoever is caping for it is sucking mad Rockstar dikk. There is no reason for them to release this trash except for the reasoning being the higher ups at Trashstar wants to make a quick buck over dumbass dikksuckers.

How can anybody make excuses for this? How can you be be alright paying $60 for a half assed product that looks like it is a F2P game straight out of the Google Play store. Shyt even those games don't have half as many bugs as this "Definitive" edition. The only definitive thing about it is it is definitively a piece of shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This game fukking sucks, and whoever is caping for it is sucking mad Rockstar dikk. There is no reason for them to release this trash except for the reasoning being the higher ups at Trashstar wants to make a quick buck over dumbass dikksuckers.

How can anybody make excuses for this? How can you be be alright paying $60 for a half assed product that looks like it is a F2P game straight out of the Google Play store. Shyt even those games don't have half as many bugs as this "Definitive" edition. The only definitive thing about it is it is definitively a piece of shyt.

I remember when i first posted about this this was supposedly gonna be some pack-in game for GTAV Next Gen. Since V got delayed they decided to release this as their big stand-alone game for the holiday season because they know the name gta will sell regardless.

Its sad that between this and GTAV Next Gen Port rockstar is gonna make another billion dollars. If they fukk up V remaster its gonna be epic

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the missions are the same as the previous games?

What am I going to be paying for then? Better graphics? Lol

Daps

it's a glitch from the old games

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will say playing this game for a few minutes has me wanting to go back and finish the campaign for V…I made it to trevor’s first mission (the sniper mission) before bailing to play online…that was back in 2013…can’t believe this game is that old already…damn

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
fukk the apologies...get back to making the type of games that made R* the company that everybody loved

T2 got to realize what they possible facing with letting R* take these sort of public hits