Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Played this shyt a bit and I’ll say this, it definitely brought back how I felt when I played the OG.

The frame rate and bugs however :mjlol: still can’t buy this shyt. I want to play III but I’ll wait until they drop the price.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m loving the Gtaiv aiming system in this game. The graphics are very good. This is actually better than I expected.

Typical GTA game; you’re so immersed in it before you realise you’ve spent about 4hrs playing it before noticing. Reliving my childhood again. All them memories :blessed:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
even the radio stations are glitchy...ironically one of the cool things about having this on xbox is you can take screen shots of the loading screens from any of the games and use them as backgrounds :wow: always wanted a GTA loading screen as my xbox background...got my nikka 8 ball on mine

It's pretty wild, everytime I hear nuthin but a g thang you can hear the song skipping and shyt like the CD scratched :mjlol:

Sometimes you cant change the radio station in certain cars. shyt is unbelievable