Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
lost me right there

you know something is ass but still gonna give them money

:skip:

rockstar don't even need to try anymore
my money ill do what i want like i said i didnt beat them when i was younger...we all made "stupid" purchases before for whatever reason...let nikkas live i aint hurtin for it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I dont really have strong opinions about this remaster either way. I won’t be buying it at full price just because I don’t really have the same fondness for the series I used to have despite playing them all. I think they just tend to be too iterative to want to dive back into the older, clunkier, uglier, and featureless titles in the series.

I also see why people would want to. The nostalgia factor, the fact that there aren’t a ton of big single player games launching this holiday, and a lot of people never finished them. You know what you’re getting with GTA, so if you love the series this just gives you a good excuse to jump back in

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

PS5 Live stream gameplay right now.

Looks ass. Waste of money, overcharged like a mfer. Should be 20 bucks max. iPhone graphics.

Only see it as an option for people who literally have not played GTA since 2004 :mjlol:

EDIT: wow this shyt is HORRIBLE. Oh my god they ain’t even remake the intros they just ripped them straight from the old games

And they used GTA SA menu sounds for everything :dead:

This is the most disgustingly half-assed shyt I've ever seen :mjlol:

Ain't paying no damn $70 for that :russ:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
my money ill do what i want like i said i didnt beat them when i was younger...we all made "stupid" purchases before for whatever reason...let nikkas live i aint hurtin for it
And on that note let rockstar peddle whatever they want. I don't see any incentive for them to do better from business standpoint.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nzftt9d6vsy71.png

:laff: