Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

PS5 Live stream gameplay right now.

Looks ass. Waste of money, overcharged like a mfer. Should be 20 bucks max. iPhone graphics.

Only see it as an option for people who literally have not played GTA since 2004 :mjlol:

EDIT: wow this shyt is HORRIBLE. Oh my god they ain’t even remake the intros they just ripped them straight from the old games

And they used GTA SA menu sounds for everything :dead:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Beat VC.

Owned SA but just stopped playing for some reason. Owned III at launch (walked to Target after-school when I was 15 and was halfway expecting them to ask for ID to buy it :russ:). Three was good but then I got bored when we hit that Chinatown area with Triads and shyt...fancy side of town. Used to hate how you couldn't access the whole map at the start of the game.

I think 3 will benefit from this remaster the most because that game really didn't age well at all. But it was the first of the trilogy so naturally things got better as they went on

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
This looks horrible, I’ll wait 4 the price drop. Sad 2 see rockstar go out like this.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Beat VC.

Owned SA but just stopped playing for some reason. Owned III at launch (walked to Target after-school when I was 15 and was halfway expecting them to ask for ID to buy it :russ:). Three was good but then I got bored when we hit that Chinatown area with Triads and shyt...fancy side of town. Used to hate how you couldn't access the whole map at the start of the game.

honestly that was the best part, unlocking that shyt made the game better imo was like exploring a whole new world the first time
i hated the staten island part of the map tho

Punk ass TRU cashier ran through the whole ESRB block tryna get my mama not to buy it :stopitslime: had me shook af :sadcam:

gamestop employee was on dikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk "maam u sure? this game has blood, gore.. and prostitutes....they kill prostitutes and take their money back" she was like hell no lets go... nikka gave me a little smirk on the way out and did a little cheer
i was pissed...
had to borrow it from my friend at school like two years later :wow:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gamestop employee was on dikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk "maam u sure? this game has blood, gore.. and prostitutes....they kill prostitutes and take their money back"

That had to be the script, I wanna say the cashier mentioned the prostitution shyt specifically too :dead:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

511q1ilp5sy71.jpg