Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And dudes really bought this shyt too
13toqXs_d.webp

I can’t judge, I won’t be making my final decision until tomorrow:mjcry:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Man all I want is a full remake of San Andreas and 4. Give me that I am good.

I think 4 is modern enough, there's not much to add to it other than better graphics, and it's not like GTA5 or RDR2 added a bunch of new mechanics that are nowhere to be found in 4.

I think after this though I'm probably done with Los Santos. They should move on to new areas.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I think 4 is modern enough, there's not much to add to it other than better graphics, and it's not like GTA5 or RDR2 added a bunch of new mechanics that are nowhere to be found in 4.

I think after this though I'm probably done with Los Santos. They should move on to new areas.

I want a current gen vice city but with some added southern redneck towns and a second Louisiana style city, maybe a modern version of the one in RDR2.

But I also want a completly different city and maybe even a new country so I'm conflicted like that, wish Rockstar would go back to realising more than 2 games a gen.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I want a current gen vice city but with some added southern redneck towns and a second Louisiana style city, maybe a modern version of the one in RDR2.

But I also want a completly different city and maybe even a new country so I'm conflicted like that, wish Rockstar would go back to realising more than 2 games a gen.

I felt like Mafia 3 and RDR2 scratched the Louisiana bum country swamp town itch already.

A newer Vice City would be cool, but all in all it's time for something completely different. Vegas comes to mind first, but like you said going out of the US is also an idea.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I felt like Mafia 3 and RDR2 scratched the Louisiana bum country swamp town itch already.

A newer Vice City would be cool, but all in all it's time for something completely different. Vegas comes to mind first, but like you said going out of the US is also an idea.

200.gif

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They might switch up now, but one of the mainstays of the old guard was specifically American culture satire.

I been wanting a bigger Las Venturas since San Andreas came out :russ:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yeah it'd best to let somebody mod the original character models and soundtrack into this new PC version....the old character models still look pretty good to me.

No this Bizarro cocomelon type shyt

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Rockstar’s 1st L, they took the soul out of the originals. This shyt looks so bland and uninspired smh. Makes me appreciate REmake 1 & 2 even more.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Physical release in December - Rockstar knew what they were doing with this cash grab

This is definitely a rental at best.