Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
man...alotta ppl judging from the comments aint likin this....wait till all 1st shift rockstar fans wake up....they finna be on rockstar ass....:francis:...only reason im coppin is because i never beat SA or VC...all you other brehs if u pre order and dont like how this looks...cancel your order..
feel like we're gonna get a lot of these today

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Looks better then expected but still clunky and outdated, the only one that holds up looks like SA and it still looks outdated.

I’m sorry but this really is a disappointment. These games really need an complete overhaul.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
So far 20/56 original music tracks confirmed for GTA 3 and 26/103 for Vice City. Nothing on San Andreas yet.

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
yeah the $60 price tag is dumb as shyt, seeing some of the gameplay videos, it ain't worth it. hopefully price with lower next year

Daps
Beat VC.

Owned SA but just stopped playing for some reason. Owned III at launch (walked to Target after-school when I was 15 and was halfway expecting them to ask for ID to buy it :russ:). Three was good but then I got bored when we hit that Chinatown area with Triads and shyt...fancy side of town. Used to hate how you couldn't access the whole map at the start of the game.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Beat VC.

Owned SA but just stopped playing for some reason. Owned III at launch (walked to Target after-school when I was 15 and was halfway expecting them to ask for ID to buy it :russ:). Three was good but then I got bored when we hit that Chinatown area with Triads and shyt...fancy side of town. Used to hate how you couldn't access the whole map at the start of the game.

Punk ass TRU cashier ran through the whole ESRB block tryna get my mama not to buy it :stopitslime: had me shook af :sadcam:

Last edited: