Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
This is NOT the trilogy. It’s a PC mod, and is fan made (story actually really included because it’s GTA V):

Regular joe schmo’s made this, for free.

But hey, maybe they’ll mod the new trilogy. There’s only but so much they can do with it though:yeshrug:

Take-Two has been issuing takedowns for GTA mods

Take-Two Is Removing Old GTA Mods Using DMCA Notices

Makers of 14-year-old GTA San Andreas mod were so worried about a takedown, they pulled it offline themselves

:snoop: Can't support the remastered trilogy because of Rockstar & Take-Twos fukkery these last few months

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
This is NOT the trilogy. It’s a PC mod, and is fan made (story actually really included because it’s GTA V):

Regular joe schmo’s made this, for free.

But hey, maybe they’ll mod the new trilogy. There’s only but so much they can do with it though:yeshrug:

That raytracing looking good. Too bad that's not the real thing.

I'd buy the Rockstar version only because I don't have a PS2 anymore. But those graphics should be better.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Is it weird that the 1 game out of the three that has me tempted to buy this is GTA3 more than the others?

maybe because it’s the one most in need of some polish and the one I maybe played the least I dunno
I never beat GTA3 so I’d actually really like to go back and play it

Not for $60 tho, I’m good

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
In a way, I hope this remake/remastered blows up in Rockstar's face. They had plenty of other games they could have been working on towards releasing but they trying to rob nikkas out of $60-70 for "polished" graphics on 20 yr old games.

Luckily I still had the original games from the PSN store still installed on my system.

It won't plenty of brehs gonna throw money at this I haven't played the gtas since high school so gonna cop quickly