Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Yall better not buy this shyt. If it sells well GTA 6 ain't coming for another 5-10 years.

If this sells then they are going to go and do THE FULL REMAKE. I was going to buy this until I saw the trailer, I didn't even realize they said remaster instead of remake so that's an L for me but PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS BULLshyt

Breh Houser, Benz, Lazlow etc are all gone. The OG crew is history.

If there ever is a GTA 6 that shyt is NOT going to be what you think it is.
As much as we all really want GTA 6 I dont kno if we really want GTA 6:patrice:

The RdR1 remaster (if true) will be guaranteed piff. It will essentially feel like a brand new game especially considering a lot of people never got around to playing it the first time around.

Last edited:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Yall better not buy this shyt. If it sells well GTA 6 ain't coming for another 5-10 years.

If this sells then they are going to go and do THE FULL REMAKE. I was going to buy this until I saw the trailer, I didn't even realize they said remaster instead of remake so that's an L for me but PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS BULLshyt

remaster and remake are the same thing when it comes to video games.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Breh Houser, Benz, Lazlow etc are all gone. The OG crew is history.

If there ever is a GTA 6 that shyt is NOT going to be what you think it is.
As much as we all really want GTA 6 I dont kno if we really want GTA 6:patrice:

The RdR1 remaster (if true) will be guaranteed piff. It will essentially feel like a brand new game especially considering a lot of people never got around to playing it the first time around.
Those hunting, foraging, and shooting side quests were the truth :wow:

One of the best gaming moments from my youth :wow:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I'm not going buy this bs. its money grab.

They should have done what Mafia did like having one remake game, rest of them are remastered. They just lazy and want fast cash so they know yall idiots gonna eat it up.

PASS THIS BS!:hhh:

that what I’m saying. THIS.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
In a way, I hope this remake/remastered blows up in Rockstar's face. They had plenty of other games they could have been working on towards releasing but they trying to rob nikkas out of $60-70 for "polished" graphics on 20 yr old games.

Luckily I still had the original games from the PSN store still installed on my system.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In a way, I hope this remake/remastered blows up in Rockstar's face. They had plenty of other games they could have been working on towards releasing but they trying to rob nikkas out of $60-70 for "polished" graphics on 20 yr old games.

Luckily I still had the original games from the PSN store still installed on my system.

I think part of it is that a lot of these remasters are being marketed and sold as if the work done is on the level of a remake. The lines are intentionally blurred.

In this case though, I completely understand why people would have thought they were going to see something crazy here. These are games ranging from 20 to 17 years old, that they're asking full modern day price for. It's natural for people to expect remake levels of work being done to validate its existence.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I wonder if Big Smoke and Ryder will change their outfit when they betray CJ and Sweet in the story.

I read somewhere Rockstar couldn't have Big Smoke and Ryder change outfits due to memory/storage issues back in 2004.