Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I ain’t gone hold you I fw every radio station, especially in SA.

:blessed:

I didn’t realize just how cold they were until I went back and played SA when I was older. Probably what I’m more excited to get back to, especially in 3. The chat radio mighta been GOAT tbh :mjlol:

It's crazy how this game made my music taste more diverse

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I ain’t gone hold you I fw every radio station, especially in SA.

:blessed:

I didn’t realize just how cold they were until I went back and played SA when I was older. Probably what I’m more excited to get back to, especially in 3. The chat radio mighta been GOAT tbh :mjlol:

Breeeh, riding around the desert listening to the classic rock station is one of my favorite gaming moments from when I was a teen :wow:

Good to see I wasn't the only one that enjoyed that, that's why San Andreas is still my favorite, loved the highways and the variety of the environments, shyt was mind blowing back in the day.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breeeh, riding around the desert listening to the classic rock station is one of my favorite gaming moments from when I was a teen :wow:

Good to see I wasn't the only one that enjoyed that, that's why San Andreas is still my favorite, loved the highways and the variety of the environments, shyt was mind blowing back in the day.

When that shyt clicked for me :wow: I remember looking at the Badlands as S2 of the Wire when CJ first got dropped off: I just wanted to get back to the hood and get through this country shyt. But I got a heavy appreciation for it once I was just rolling through vibing. That’s probably where I discovered half the radio just cruising out there.

Now I got the same appreciation for the countryside that I have for the Docks in The Wire :ehh: I never really just rolled around like that in 5, but San Andreas I stayed taking Sunday drives. Not to mention the trucker missions

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

Cac