Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I still can’t believe there’s dudes in here that really expected this to look like V. :mjlol:

If anything the cartoony graphics is actually quite fitting because the 3d era GTA’s were far less realistic than IV and V.
San Andreas was the only wacky one.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I see your point to an extent

I agree about the cars and buildings…I think the character model looks better in the mod than in the remake tho

to be fair the OG character models were always cartoonish on some fortnite, its just the art style. Seems theyre trying to keep the original vibe with the characters. They wanna make ppl feel like they did the first time they played it. Im not mad at it personally, still looks clean, its just in the original art style of the characters.

Besides you know the PC mods are gonna be INSANE with the unreal engine.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
to be fair the OG character models were always cartoonish on some fortnite, its just the art style. Seems theyre trying to keep the original vibe with the characters. They wanna make ppl feel like they did the first time they played it. Im not mat at it personally, still looks clean, its just in the original art style of the characters.

Besides you know the PC mods are gonna be INSANE with the unreal engine.

Basically. It's not that hard to decipher. Once the game hits UE4, i'll likely mod it myself as I have my own game that I'm making in UE4

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Problem is that these are 20 year old games, graphics were blocky as shyt back then. Just giving them fingers and sprucing up the lighting a little bit will make anything from back then look better :heh:

This is how you do a remaster :wow:

That is not a remaster. That was a remake. Why is the expectation that a remaster be comparable to a remake?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If you got an Xbox San Andreas is coming to Game Pass. It's better to wait on the price to fall on the bundle or for them to start selling them separate since you can get 1/3 of it for nothing already.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Yall better not buy this shyt. If it sells well GTA 6 ain't coming for another 5-10 years.

If this sells then they are going to go and do THE FULL REMAKE. I was going to buy this until I saw the trailer, I didn't even realize they said remaster instead of remake so that's an L for me but PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS BULLshyt

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Yall better not buy this shyt. If it sells well GTA 6 ain't coming for another 5-10 years.

If this sells then they are going to go and do THE FULL REMAKE. I was going to buy this until I saw the trailer, I didn't even realize they said remaster instead of remake so that's an L for me but PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS BULLshyt
actually if it sells well we get a red dead 1 remaster or remake...so yes i hope it sells i aint trippin off GTA6

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
It’s a remaster not a remake. Why would you ever think it would look like GTA V?:heh::mjlol:

Can’t wait to hop back into San Andreas and play through Vice City for the first time. :banderas:
idk why yall keep sayin this...no one knew what the title was called...so it was fair for people to think it could look like GTAV...yall keep acting like rockstar dropped the shyt and said it was called "GTA Trilogy remastered" then nikkas kept thinkin it was gonna look like GTAV when that wasnt the case....it's 2021 ppl should know the difference between remake and remaster....all 3 of these games are 15 yrs or older it wasnt a stretch that they could look like GTAV...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The way ppl been sucking off GTA:O for the last decade, GTA 6 is probably gonna be some online-only MMO nonsense anyway

Patent already leaked that traffic and pedestrians will be tied to a cloud system. I’m 100% prepared for the next GTA to be an MMO

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
The way ppl been sucking off GTA:O for the last decade, GTA 6 is probably gonna be some online-only MMO nonsense anyway
GTAO really is an amazing game tho. Of course it sucks that they fukked the economy up and they’ve milked it for almost 10 years but shyt. It’s greatness when you really look at everything offered.

Not championing their moneygrabbing ways, just saying GTAO is quite the damn video game :hubie:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
GTAO really is an amazing game tho. Of course it sucks that they fukked the economy up and they’ve milked it for almost 10 years but shyt. It’s greatness when you really look at everything offered.

Not championing their moneygrabbing ways, just saying GTAO is quite the damn video game :hubie:

I dont think anyone would deny how big of an accomplishment or how fun GTAO is. It’s just that those of us who are here for the single player are forever shortchanged on additional content for it.

GTA used to have reaaally good single player expansions but its pretty much just regulated to GTAO and RDRO at this point