Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I'm truly surprised that people are against this remake when we have remakes and remasters coming from games that literally hit last year for the first time. These are medium defining games that are stuck on outdated hardware (save for PC) and the controls for these games are horrible, almost offensively horrible. To bring these games up to spec in some way is great and to get GTA3, Vice City & San Andreas in one package is pretty good on the value scale as far as I'm concerned, assuming they control well. I wouldn't mind jumping back into GTA 3 again, doing shyt around Liberty City, listening to Spit Game once or twice again. This is one of the few remakes I'm actually interested in.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Graphics and controls need to be overhauled

This shyt gets no buy from me until it’s $5 and even then I already have digital SA

i heard the Controls sucked for he ps3 version. People were pissed off. Yeah this whole game needs to be remade and up to date. Don’t care if they use the same Weapon wheel from gta don’t give us the same blocky game on ps2

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I'm truly surprised that people are against this remake when we have remakes and remasters coming from games that literally hit last year for the first time. These are medium defining games that are stuck on outdated hardware (save for PC) and the controls for these games are horrible, almost offensively horrible. To bring these games up to spec in some way is great and to get GTA3, Vice City & San Andreas in one package is pretty good on the value scale as far as I'm concerned, assuming they control well. I wouldn't mind jumping back into GTA 3 again, doing shyt around Liberty City, listening to Spit Game once or twice again. This is one of the few remakes I'm actually interested in.

nobody is against it they just don’t want some half ass game in HD