Grand Theft Auto 6 is reportedly in the "preliminary" stages of production

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Game needs a serious black market system

Drugs. Guns. Women. Murder.

Build ya own empire. Rob other players for their loot. It could go mmo without the rpg elements or make yur empire strictly the rpg aspect. Hiring goons. Creating gangs. Mannnnnnn

shyt would be fukkin ridiculous. Please rockstar give us that nezt level shyt. Im done blowing cars up with remote controlled planes. We need that next level shyt.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It's crazy how this whole Battlefront thing blew up and yet R* has been pulling micro-transaction bullshyt for years. Releasing cars so damn expensive, there's not a fukking chance you're getting them unless you play every hour of the day or start dropping real cash
Rockstar transactions mostly cosmetic (cars, apartments)

Star Wars was “pay 2 win”. Putting strong heroes behind a paywall, and then to buff those heroes even more paying.

Its not comparable to most other AAA titles microtransactions

Basically EA got too greedy and it showed.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
it has to be vice city with the cocaine cowboys era swag imo. one section should be flying out to san andreas to kill a drug lord who fled miami (griselda).

there was much more potential in this era than what the original vice city produced. plus at the time it was released society dictated that the main character had to be white, so the bum ass eyetalian shyt took away from the cocaine cowboys side of things.

edit: but they haven't produced a classic single player story since san andreas so I don't have my hopes up.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
if we get tokyo we get yakuza :wow: goodbye week'end and life in total might come late to work a few times :mjgrin:

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
You'd think they would be able to churn out games quicker. They need to stop a few mini jawns like ballad of gay tony and LAD to keep the whistle wet. Really ain't tryna wait a bunch of years and be like 36 when it finally drops.

They can easily since they have the engine already, it’s just that they’re pulling in tons of money on the current game so there’s no incentive

who killin it?

the fakes get exposed
Daps
Rockstar can milk GTA5 for another 2-3 years at least. It’s still one of the most played online... beating out new games too.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
if we get tokyo we get yakuza :wow: goodbye week'end and life in total might come late to work a few times :mjgrin:

Tokyo is the shyt breh miss it
But them yakuza in real life ain’t :mjcry:

Game gonna give me flashbacks bout my run in with them :to:

Thank god I’m still alive :whew: