Grand Theft Auto 6 is reportedly in the "preliminary" stages of production

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
you still dont get it.

Stop Saying NO to anywhere. They have enough tech and the current consoles and hardrives/ram/processors are good enough right now to have a multiple State GTA. the next gen consoles are good enough to have an entire world GTA if they chose to implement multiple cities of choice(lets say they start off with the US cities san andreas, the bay, vegas, they add in New York, Patch in Miami, Patch in Chicago, Patch in (insert any us city) Then patch in London, Patch in Japan, Patch in Brazil. It would not be difficult at all. the time consuming thing would be to figure out what to do with all that space without boring most people to death with space for no reason. but we need multiple cities there is no excuse to do a single spot no matter where it is even if its a new spot. i need Multiples. i need a legit reason to hop in an airplane. I need a real road trip.i need a real reason to take a yatch..dont just have them sitting there in one spot.
You're actually absolutely right. :ehh:

I still don't want tired ass LC/VC/SA though :camby:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Nah the south. But I can't really think of.any cities down here that I would want to play in.
New Orleans wouldn’t be a bad choice but
A. They basically put it in RdR2
B. The city is way too small geographically to make sense.