Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
When Sport races are good they are SO GOOD. Literally best thing I can think of to do in my spare time that doesn't involve p*ssy or an actual car:blessed:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Porsche 962C ‘88 in the shop brehs. Time to add another Gr. 1 to the garage.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
First time I racing in Sport Mode online, Races: Race A in WeaterTech Raceway Laguna Seca, in the 5th place so not bad :ehh:

Check to see friends ranking.... @TheAlbionist is the only one on that list.

Had a blast there last night - feeling I'll be back tonight - three races... first was my first time in the car and only had time for one qualifying lap so 10th on the grid... got up to be in the lead until I made a mistake on the last lap - came in 2nd. Second one qualified in 4th and won, third one I got taken out hard and ended up down in 7th or something... no penalties on any of them so I'm back up to S Sportsmanship :obama:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, that Dirt Rally racing is a tough b*stard but totally fukking fun. I won in the first place in World Rally Challenge Fishermans Ranch :leon:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had a blast there last night - feeling I'll be back tonight - three races... first was my first time in the car and only had time for one qualifying lap so 10th on the grid... got up to be in the lead until I made a mistake on the last lap - came in 2nd. Second one qualified in 4th and won, third one I got taken out hard and ended up down in 7th or something... no penalties on any of them so I'm back up to S Sportsmanship :obama:

There were few gamers quit during racing.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
So I did the Tsukuba 1hr Mission and on the 53rd lap I’m in P2 and 1 second away from overtaking P1. We both were passing the P6 car that was a lap behind us. Going into the apex on the first turn after the start line the P6 car punts me out of the racing line into the wet part of the track and essentially out of the race. I squeezed my controller so hard I had to put it down before breaking it. Finished the race so I could save the replay and watch that bullshyt again because I couldn’t believe it :beli:.

I also got the same exact time two laps in a row in this same race, what are the odds :ehh:?

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I also got the same exact time two laps in a row in this same race, what are the odds :ehh:?
Depends on your consistency, but similar times is always better than sporadic. You should be aiming for laps that are within about 2 tenths when you're not in a battle. I've probably only done that a handful of times :ehh:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
So I did the Tsukuba 1hr Mission and on the 53rd lap I’m in P2 and 1 second away from overtaking P1. We both were passing the P6 car that was a lap behind us. Going into the apex on the first turn after the start line the P6 car punts me out of the racing line into the wet part of the track and essentially out of the race. I squeezed my controller so hard I had to put it down before breaking it. Finished the race so I could save the replay and watch that bullshyt again because I couldn’t believe it :beli:.

Had that happen to me on the Spa endurance race yesterday - need to rethink the car I'm running... driving an M6 Endurance... on fuel mix 1 it needs too many stops, on lower fuel mixes I need to be on point the whole race or I don't win... and that's a whole lot of driving to not get your milli.:francis:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Terrible performance in the Suzuka daily earlier - came in 10th I think. Last night's Laguna Seca wins got me up to Driver Rating B though :takedat:

Last edited: