Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
lol I’ve been playing this game “wrong”

I thought you had to get ALL the licenses first in order to proceed in the game so I’ve been focused on that and looking to go all gold (just have the super license category left)…I didn’t realize I’ve been completely ignoring other aspects of the game that were open/available to me lol…on a good note tho all of these low-tier races feel easy since I’ve been working hard on the higher-tier licenses…I only have 25 cars tho :mjlol:

time to catch up. :mjgrin:
Nah nah it doesn’t matter really. I did gold on the licenses first because I too thought I’d need an S rank to complete the menu book (since you need to get to international or national A) but at the same time, it gave me an edge competitively. Plus it was a few weeks ago when we didn’t even have the credit payout like we do now.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this game is truly making me respect the physics involved in racing :wow:

I’m wondering if I can actually apply some of these techniques in forza horizon

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol I’ve been playing this game “wrong”

I thought you had to get ALL the licenses first in order to proceed in the game so I’ve been focused on that and looking to go all gold (just have the super license category left)…I didn’t realize I’ve been completely ignoring other aspects of the game that were open/available to me lol…on a good note tho all of these low-tier races feel easy since I’ve been working hard on the higher-tier licenses…I only have 25 cars tho :mjlol:

time to catch up. :mjgrin:

:snoop:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This World Touring Car 700 is gonna be the death of me:mjcry: Top 4 in the first two races, barely top 10 on the last race. Having to come from behind in these races is rough, wish there were more grid starts

:sadbron: I'm not ready for World Touring Car 700 cause I've been struggling with World Touring Car 600 until yesterday I finally won.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Sport mode is so much better than regular lobbies. Just had two great sessions round Suzuka and Spa - qualified 6th at Suzuka, got clipped early on and went down to 10th - clawed back my 6th place in the end.

Qualified 7th at Spa driving an R8 for the first time - came back in 6th.

Apart from getting clipped at Suzuka the standard of racing was great - everyone really respectful, no dikks using other cars to brake.